Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Every Sunday...

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
...this forum seems like the calm before the storm.

Can you tell I'm bored? I've been sick in bed since last Friday afternoon and just want to see some carnage!
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:

Can you tell I'm bored? I've been sick in bed since last Friday afternoon and just want to see some carnage!
    usps needs too ship on Sundays!! Hope you get better soon!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:

I predict an epic tornado to hit early in the week with a lot of threats of lighting by wednesday.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday things seemed slow on the whole forum. Where is everyone this weekend?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Echambers:

I predict an epic tornado to hit early in the week with a lot of threats of lighting by wednesday.
    Nothing but calm weather and sunny skies predicted for Southwestern PA, though I hear rumors of the possibility of an isolated storm heading out of this area toward the east coast early this week...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I think I will go to the PO this week
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Yesterday things seemed slow on the whole forum. Where is everyone this weekend?
    Decent weather for a change after 6 mos... Time to get lit! Son
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Echambers:

I suspect That I will be in bed most of the day tomorrow too, so I hope there is lots of devastation early in the day to keep me occupied. I even have a few comments, pre written:

1) Great hit on a great BOTL;
    2) Holy crap! You're going to need a new mailbox!;
    3) Awesome hit! I love the ________!;
    4) I hope you have some good weather to smoke some of those, brother!

Got the rest of the morning to think of a few more.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I predict the following will occur this week.JD will start a thread that has "..." in it.Rip will make everyone hella jelly.Rain will post an irrelevant GIF somewhere.MVW will post 10 to 20 DCs.At least 5 "MOW FTW"s will take place.Bob will have a question in Cigar 101.Curt will post a picture in "Whatcha smoking...."Love this place :)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I predict the following will occur this week.JD will start a thread that has "..." in it.Rip will make everyone hella jelly.Rain will post an irrelevant GIF somewhere.MVW will post 10 to 20 DCs.At least 5 "MOW FTW"s will take place.Bob will have a question in Cigar 101.Curt will post a picture in "Whatcha smoking...."Love this place :)
    You forgot Big Shizza making someone cry
    RCY doing something insane no one saw coming to top himself
    Brothers trying to throw each other under the bus. Like the OP saying he wants to see destruction. I think it means all guns on him. He asked for it.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Brothers trying to throw each other under the bus. Like the OP saying he wants to see destruction. I think it means all guns on him. He asked for it.
    That is most definitely NOT the case and if it were then it would just be the Nyguil talking, allthrough if I had throw someone under the bus it would be (in no particular order):

1)Puff_Dougie for being an all around nice guy;
    2)JetMech67 because he has abandoned us (something about a new kid being more important that the forum;
    3)Irish because when was the last time HE got smacked around;
    4)BigShizza (always BigShizza)
    5)DrFrankenstein Y? Because we like you...m...o...u...s...e...

And LeeMyguire for being the first person to respond to this post and having the kindness to wish me well...

...okay, now where is my sweet with the new bottle of NyQuil???
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Echambers:

I feel your pain brother. I have been trying to kill my bug with Scotch and Bourbon for about 2 weeks and finally broke down and went to the doctor Friday. They told me I have a Sinus infection, Bronchitis and a touch of pneumonia. I am trying to decide if I am going to call in tomorrow or not.

I hope you feel better!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I predict epic destruction in VA this week
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    I predict epic destruction in VA this week
    Destruction? Did he just say Epic Destruction ^^^^^^
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    thehilk: