Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked an absolutely fantastic AF Hemingway last night....stellar cigar, first time for this one.
    This will be going on my "want more of these" list

I know it's been floating around my humi for a while, but it didn't have a date/origin sticker on it.
    I'm 99% sure I didn't buy it but I have no idea where it came from.

So, whoever sent me an AF Hemingway in the past, thank you.
    It was great.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you this was one the best breakfasts I've had in a while. photo imagejpg1-15.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Was saving this expensive cigar for a special day, well today is Thursday so why not? Thanks Jay (NewBoots)

photo IMG_1786.jpg
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great pick.....having it with coffee.

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Jim. I need this after having a big test today! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Thank you, Jim. I need this after having a big test today! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    It's almost over...1 week left for me... How about you?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    It's almost over...1 week left for me... How about you?
    Today was micro competency/prelim exam, Monday is macroeconomics. So study my ass off tomorrow and Sunday for Monday's test, then I will hear how I did in a couple of weeks. Good luck Jim!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    May 2012 Thanks Royln! , imageMay 2012 photo IMAG1169.jpg
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shizza had a little contest awhile ago .i won a little somethin somethin from him.torched up this one earlier tonight.was an excellent smoke!!!! photo IMG_0550_zps63c9cd96.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again Royln, a great way to enjoy a beautiful Saturday! imagephoto IMAG1172.jpg
  • Options
    Very goodimage
  • Options
    Thanks Lee, great cigar!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Was saving this for a special night. Perfect way to end our move-in day at our new house. Thanks Jim! image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the house. Looks like you have a nice smoking lounge set up already, and a great combo to break it in
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thanks man. one of my favorites. image

and of course, love the stogiestand.
  • Options
    Umm man, half way through this one and it is good stuff! Thank you Sherm!!!

photo IMG_6727.jpg
  • Options
    Awesome cigar! Thank you!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had a tasty La Casita Criolla from Ray last night. Thanks!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks month great smoke!!photo 54817EC4-7F39-4BAE-897F-03FB68795FD2.jpg
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ? xoxo
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAY!!!
    Thanks for the MF LB 1922 from your bomb a couple months ago bro.
    Put fire to it earlier this week. An all time favorite.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Thanks Mike. I work Sunday and my wife works tomorrow so she cooked me a Fathers Day dinner of spaghetti and home made meat balls tonight. Figured I better treat my self to a good cigar. I really hate it when I like an expensive cigar like this :-)

photo IMG_6199.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, my first time ever with Ccognac and it kicked my butt. Did about half that bottle with the intentions to sip on one shots worth and I am more then a wee bit past the tipsy side.(I don't drink much to begin with) Had an almost apple juice sweetness to it and went very nicely with the God Of Fire Carlito churchill.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Thanks Mike. I work Sunday and my wife works tomorrow so she cooked me a Fathers Day dinner of spaghetti and home made meat balls tonight. Figured I better treat my self to a good cigar. I really hate it when I like an expensive cigar like this :-)

photo IMG_6199.jpg
    that is a GREAT cigar. Maybe they'll do a daily deal or some type of special on that cigar. Maybe 3 for $45 or something like that? They've done it once before on ccom.
  • Options
    Thank you, Tony! I really like the centurions that are in production now, so i wanted to see what this one was like. Wow, what a smooth cigar! Very different from the ones out now but very good.photo 20140614_130232_zpsyotjpepw.jpg
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Thank you, Tony! I really like the centurions that are in production now, so i wanted to see what this one was like. Wow, what a smooth cigar! Very different from the ones out now but very good.photo 20140614_130232_zpsyotjpepw.jpg
    You're still working on those DPG Lanceros? Awesomeness. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    You're still working on those DPG Lanceros? Awesomeness. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Yes, I am!! I bet I will finish em this summer! Every one has been fantastic. Would have never even seen these otherwise, thanks again, Tony. Really a great bomb.
  • Options
    Sherm sent me this one as a Movie Trivia winnings. Good stuff. Who has some info on this? Not finding anything (who even makes it)?

photo IMG_4149.jpg
  • Options
    Never mind, google is my friend and found a site for Outlaw 13 cigars