Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The No Cheating Contest -- Winner is rsherman!!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Contest Time! I need to ship a couple packages, so I figured I'd ship one more. Simple contest, just answer the following questions without leaving this thread and looking them up. Some of these answers can be easily found. So the fun is in trying to answer them without looking them up. This is on the honor system. I'll figure out how to tally answers and pick a winner tomorrow night. Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10): Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members: Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread: Question 4: How many members have more posts than me: Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway: Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread): Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow): Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha): Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here: Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring): Again, the point of this contest is to try to see how well you answer the questions without looking any of them up. For numerical answers, I'll probably just give credit for a right answer to the person(s) that are closest. Good luck and thanks for playing!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i know none of this, i will guess the deal of the day was a diesel? it usually always has a diesel, i'm out dont know
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    1.the log
    2.11%
    3.bob lukin
    5. Quesada
    6.my father
    7. Perniki
    8. 19
    9 $399 the gurkha HMR
    10. This pass is T. I. TTs
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Contest Time! I need to ship a couple packages, so I figured I'd ship one more. Simple contest, just answer the following questions without leaving this thread and looking them up. Some of these answers can be easily found. So the fun is in trying to answer them without looking them up. This is on the honor system. I'll figure out how to tally answers and pick a winner tomorrow night. Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10):
    I believe I saw the LOGS on DD today, maybe that was yesterday though? Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members:
    I rarely pay attention to it, but from what I remember the forum doesn't filter out bots and such and it would always have several hundred guests.... 1/50 ratio? Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread:
    You? Question 4: How many members have more posts than me:
    13 ? Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway:
    GAR Kit Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread):
    Ghurka, because thats his favorite brand! haha jk Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow):
    BigShizza Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha):
    19 Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here:
    GHMR I think its like 375 Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring):
    *** pass? Again, the point of this contest is to try to see how well you answer the questions without looking any of them up. For numerical answers, I'll probably just give credit for a right answer to the person(s) that are closest. Good luck and thanks for playing!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool contest! Lemme give it a shot!

Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10): diesel Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members: 9% Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread: RCY cigars Question 4: How many members have more posts than me:9 Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway: GAR blending kit Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread):Camacho black Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow):Rsherman Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha):9 Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here:29.99 Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring):lol. Pass the apple?! :p
  • Options
    Wow that was not easy. I know I got one right and it will be dumb luck on a numbers guess if I got any of them right. I thought I had three of the questions right but looked them up and nope, missed those also. Fun contest Tony
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    1.) THE mf'ing LOG

2.) Uhh...10%?

3.) Jsnake

4.) 15?

5.) GAR Custom Blending Kit (watch the winner make swishers :P)

6.) Room 101 MC2

7.) MorganGeo

8.) It dominates the middle column. I guess 40.

9.) 750 for the Gurkha His Majesty's Reserve (think I saw it on the Luxury Collection two weeks ago).

10.) Uhh... The My Little Pony Pass?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10):diesel corona Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members:50% Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread:RCY Question 4: How many members have more posts than me:25 Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway:gar deli Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread):saw this on facebook...cant remember Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow): glock Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha): 50 Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here: $300.00 Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring):tubo pass winner winner chicken dinner
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    1.the log
    2.11%
    3.bob lukin
    5. Quesada
    6.my father
    7. Perniki
    8. 19
    9 $399 the gurkha HMR
    yes he started the titts pass... Get him Jim!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    SleevePlz:
    Contest Time! I need to ship a couple packages, so I figured I'd ship one more. Simple contest, just answer the following questions without leaving this thread and looking them up. Some of these answers can be easily found. So the fun is in trying to answer them without looking them up. This is on the honor system. I'll figure out how to tally answers and pick a winner tomorrow night. Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10): Perdomo Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members: 1% Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread: Dang missed that one, Rain? Question 4: How many members have more posts than me: 140 Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway: Tatuaje Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread): Dang missed that one too Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow): Me Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha): 34 Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here: 54.99 Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring): Not Sure Again, the point of this contest is to try to see how well you answer the questions without looking any of them up. For numerical answers, I'll probably just give credit for a right answer to the person(s) that are closest. Good luck and thanks for playing!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Blue
    2. Snauzberries
    3. Cornholio
    4. Elvis
    5. Oranges
    6. The third Thursday of August
    7. Elephants
    8. Detroit Rock City
    9. Fields of Solitude
    10. SEVENDUST BEOTCHES!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Contest Time! I need to ship a couple packages, so I figured I'd ship one more. Simple contest, just answer the following questions without leaving this thread and looking them up. Some of these answers can be easily found. So the fun is in trying to answer them without looking them up. This is on the honor system. I'll figure out how to tally answers and pick a winner tomorrow night. Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10):The Log Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members:49% Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread:RCY FTW Question 4: How many members have more posts than me:13 Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway:Camacho Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread):Elogio Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow):Glock Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha):21 Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here:$175 Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring):Tubo Again, the point of this contest is to try to see how well you answer the questions without looking any of them up. For numerical answers, I'll probably just give credit for a right answer to the person(s) that are closest. Good luck and thanks for playing!
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    FireRob:
    1.the log
    2.11%
    3.bob lukin
    5. Quesada
    6.my father
    7. Perniki
    8. 19
    9 $399 the gurkha HMR
    yes he started the titts pass... Get him Jim!
    Yea nice try, I already went back to check my answers and now know who started that Pass.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10): MOW (FTW)
    Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members: 10 guests : 1 registered user
    Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread: ???No idea
    Question 4: How many members have more posts than me: 11 members
    Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway: GAR Deli make your own custom blend kit. (I really want to win this month's giveaway)
    Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread): Hmm...idk
    Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow): Some poor sap ;-)
    Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha): LOL too many ---- I'll guess 25
    Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here: $500
    Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring): i don't think i've ever been in one of your passes...no idea

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10): Diesel
    Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members: 1%
    Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread: RCY
    Question 4: How many members have more posts than me: 11
    Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway: George Rico Deli
    Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread): Eiora?
    Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow): rsherman24
    Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha): 22
    Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here: 399
    Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring): Tubos (discussed last night on v-herf)
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10): Diesel
    Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members: 1%
    Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread: RCY
    Question 4: How many members have more posts than me: 11
    Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway: George Rico Deli
    Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread): Eiora?
    Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow): rsherman24
    Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha): 22
    Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here: 399
    Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring): Tubos (discussed last night on v-herf)
    You owe me for # 10
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone that played. The answers were: Question 1: Name a cigar brand on the Daily Deal today (6/10):Diesel/Log/Perdomo Question 2: At the time of writing this, I calculated the ratio of members to guests on the forum. What was the percent of users that are registered members: 4% Question 3: Who started the "Whatcha smokin this morning?" thread: RCY Question 4: How many members have more posts than me:17 Question 5: What is this month's cigar.com giveaway: GAR Deli Question 6: What was the last cigar reviewed by Kuzi (and posted in his thread): Room101 MC2 Question 7: Guess who I bombed in the Gang War this year (it should land tomorrow): The Bear Question 8: How many Gurkhas are listed in ccom's big list (just the ones that start with Gurkha): 42 Question 9: What is the price of the most expensive single cigar for sale here: $450 Question 10: Name the theme of one of the three passes I personally started (not including the one I am currently co-sponsoring):Dwindling Pass or Tubo/Coffin Pass or HTF/High-End Pass It looked like Drew and Sherm both nailed 4 answers, but when I compare the numerical answers Sherm is closer on every one, so the winner is rsherman!!!! Congrats man. I'm sure this won't be even worse for you after the Gang War hit you just laid on me.....
  • Options
    This is BS. Give it to Drew, he deserves it. He gave me the pass answer. Also, no vengance for the gang war Teach, that was a fair hit
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    This is BS. Give it to Drew, he deserves it. He gave me the pass answer. Also, no vengance for the gang war Teach, that was a fair hit
    Sorry man, you won fair and square. Send me the address....... :)
  • Options
    Addy sent. Thanks. This was a fun contest. I was confident on the 4, but the others were total guesses.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    rsherman24:
    Sorry man, you won fair and square. Send me the address....... :)
    Get him Teach!
  • Options
    It was a lucky win, but a good win. Teach taught me a lesson.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a pretty damn good collection right there! Shafty must be happy school is out
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nice!
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    It was a lucky win, but a good win. Teach taught me a lesson.

Yes he did! Nice win Sherm.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice spread teach!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome selection!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    WOW, that's impressive.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Is that an Oliva Master Blends 2? That's been discontinued for more than 4 years.