Home General Discussion
Options

Last Weekends Weekend Blitz

Did anyone get that Weekend Blitz last weekend, the Gurkha one? I just got my order, and for the most part... I have no idea which cigar is which! LOL. Anyone have a list of what was included?

Comments

• Options
    krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin

The cigars that were included in the Weekend blitz are

1 x Gurkha Black Dragon Robusto (4.5"x52)
    1 x Gurkha Grand Envoy Toro (5"x56)
    1 x Gurkha Legend Robusto (6"x50)
    1 x Gurkha Triple Ligero Toro (6.1"x52)
    1 x Gurkha Gold Collection Robusto #4 (6"x50)
    1 x Gurkha Connecticut Robusto (6"x50)
    1 x Gurkha Signature 101 Maduro Robusto #4 (6"x50)
    1 x Gurkha Regent Toro (6"x50)
    1 x Gurkha Symphony Toro (6"x50)
    1 x Gurkha Regent Torpedo (6.5"x52)
    1 x Gurkha Master Select Robusto #4 (6"x52)

Hope this helps!!

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    narrows it down! I can go to those cigars now on this website, and match up the pics!
    Sweet! Thanks!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Did anyone get that Weekend Blitz last weekend, the Gurkha one? I just got my order, and for the most part... I have no idea which cigar is which! LOL. Anyone have a list of what was included?

Yeah, ya know, that's one of my pet peeves. Ya buy a sampler from somewhere (could be any online seller of cigars) and then, when you get it, ya can't tell what half or 'em are! I mean, most of the time the bands don't tell you very much. And I've called whoever it was I ordered it from and asked them which was which and the answer I got was that they couldn't tell me because sometimes, when they're putting your sampler together, they run out of one or two of what's supposed to be in it and so they substitute something else. They just don't know what went into whose sampler.

It's this kind of thing that keeps me from buying a sampler, most times.

Marty

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    NYHCx516x:

Yeah, ya know, that's one of my pet peeves. Ya buy a sampler from somewhere (could be any online seller of cigars) and then, when you get it, ya can't tell what half or 'em are! I mean, most of the time the bands don't tell you very much. And I've called whoever it was I ordered it from and asked them which was which and the answer I got was that they couldn't tell me because sometimes, when they're putting your sampler together, they run out of one or two of what's supposed to be in it and so they substitute something else. They just don't know what went into whose sampler.

It's this kind of thing that keeps me from buying a sampler, most times.

Marty

never had that happen here, though I don't order too many of them.
  • Options
    Cole54Cole54 Posts: 18
    Meant to buy one of those samplers and pair it up with that other Gurkha deal but lost track of time and missed out...

Damn.
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I'd never had a ghurka before, so I got two of the Weekend Blitz. Got the order in today, I'm so pumped...22 ghurka's for 69.90? And they threw in shipping, since I bought 2...That's like buying a box of ghurka's for less than 70 bucks, PLUS 2 STICKS!!! But yeah, I have no idea which one's which on a couple of em...
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    Yea I wanted to pick this up last week also. I was a little more busy than expected on Sunday and got home kind of late and forgot to order it. Oh well somthing else will pop up.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Cole54:
    Meant to buy one of those samplers and pair it up with that other Gurkha deal but lost track of time and missed out... Damn.
    Call and ask if they'll give you the same deal. There's a reason they offered it up, Tim said so directly on this forum - they had a ton of Gurkha's in stock. And they still do.
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    Thanks for the advice. I'll give them a call tomorrow.