Home General Discussion
Options

Corona Madness!

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm digging the Corona vitola lately. What are your favorites? I have kept a constant supply of the Man O War PA's on hand but looking for some others. These are great in the car when I dont have a lot of time to herf.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the La Palina in this size. Maduro and Diario
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    All of them.MOW PA is probably my favorite though.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    3x3, Diesel UCH, 5 Vegas Triple A, Pinolero, Signature Collection Vintage 2004 Sun Grown, Ruination, Opus X, 5 Vegas classic with about a year on them.

For slightly longer drives(6x42) there is the Ave Maria MOW, MOW Little Devil
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been leaning towards the coronas also. MOW PA is probably my favorite too. I have been grabbing the Ruination, My Father, and 3x3 as well. I have some Armada coronas that I'm really looking forward to after being underwhelmed by the toro grande I had.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    I have been leaning towards the coronas also. MOW PA is probably my favorite too. I have been grabbing the Ruination, My Father, and 3x3 as well. I have some Armada coronas that I'm really looking forward to after being underwhelmed by the toro grande I had.
    Forgot MF and Armada. Those are good ones.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Corona's are great. Armada's are tasty in the corona size, takes a while to smoke one though, and they age well. For a good quick smoke check out the Cohiba Red Dots in the tins, about a 45 minute smoke. Smoked many of them on the way to work in the morning. Speaking of corona's, I just smoked a Padilla Miami corona that was 2 years old this afternoon, I'm on vacation. Still have a few left.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I have some of the MOW PAs and they're great and also have some MF Coronas too which are as well. One that hasn't been mentioned yet is the Undercrown Corona Viva.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Tat Havana VI is great in a corona
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Everything should be made in a corona. I think Illusione said it right when they labeled their corona (mk) "the teaching machine" image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Tat Havana VI is great in a corona

Wow, didn't even realize they made Coronas in the VI. Have only had the Petit Lancero in the Tat Black which is a big favorite of mine and really want to try the Corona Gorda in that too. This is a great thread and definitely have some more Coronas I need to pick up at some point now.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    ddubridge:
    CharlieHeis:
    Forgot MF and Armada. Those are good ones.

Got some of the MF Coronas with my BDay order and got an Armada Corona from Doug from the Movie Pass so looking forward to trying that one out too.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Ahhh information overload! Putting my list together and going to start looking for deals. So many good options here.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Corona's are great. Armada's are tasty in the corona size, takes a while to smoke one though, and they age well. For a good quick smoke check out the Cohiba Red Dots in the tins, about a 45 minute smoke. Smoked many of them on the way to work in the morning. Speaking of corona's, I just smoked a Padilla Miami corona that was 2 years old this afternoon, I'm on vacation. Still have a few left.
    For the Cohiba's do you go with the Miniatures or the Pequenos?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bolivar petite corona!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Saw the 3x3 mentioned and was just curious if there is a difference between the 3x3 and 4x4 other than the tubos or are they completely different.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Saw the 3x3 mentioned and was just curious if there is a difference between the 3x3 and 4x4 other than the tubos or are they completely different.
    I've read they are the same.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying this right now. I absolutely love these shame I only got 2 left from a box gifted to me by Rick 3 years ago. Gotta get another one soon.imageHad this PA the other night. Been holding onto a few as well 2 years on it did it right.image
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bolivar petite corona!!
    what this guy said! Really just about any ISOM petite corona.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been looking at coronas lately. Haven't tried many but the MOW Little Devil is nice as is the AJ fresh rolled in maduro.
  • Options
    This thread made me want to fire up one of my MF LE Coronas and as you can see it was fantastic as always...

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bolivar petite corona!!
    what this guy said! Really just about any ISOM petite corona.
    Yess, this. Also, the MOW PA Maddy is the stupidest cigar ever invented
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    In a corona, the La Palina Kill Bill & an aged Opus X Perfecxion #4  is up there at the top for me.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    jimmyv723:
    100% the same +/- the tubo. Both wonderful.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    CharlieHeis:
    jimmyv723:
    100% the same +/- the tubo. Both wonderful.

Good to know, thanks guys
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    The3Stogies:
    For the Cohiba's do you go with the Miniatures or the Pequenos?

Pequenos