Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Gordon Ramsay

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I love him. I've never had any of his food, so he could be a horrible chef....but he cracks me up.imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I love him too. I sell to restaurants and applaud his frank communication!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Being a ex chef I do respect him but really think most is for tv. Although the stupid mistakes people make on his show I guess I'd flip out too
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I like his Kitchen Nightmares show. I like that he goes in to help people and doesn't mess around when they're being dumb but always treats the staff well, unless they're complete idiots. :)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    One a side note, he is a hard guy to GIF. Surprisingly, most of them involve his favorite F word.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucket List:

Gordon Ramsay's Beef Wellington.....3 or 4 times.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Bucket List:

Gordon Ramsay's Beef Wellington.....3 or 4 times.
    Ramsay is my idol and inspiration, also I have that recipe buried somewhere in my closet
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Also my favorite Ramsay meme is "This chicken is so burnt Luke thought it was Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru"
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been watching Hell's Kitchen on Hulu with the wife for weeks now. We are hopeless addicts. The upside to it is that she is trying all sorts of new things in the kitchen! WOO HOO!!

Thank you Gordon Ramsay!!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The memes are hilarious. I'm more a fan of Master Chef though. Something about it appeals to me more than Hell's Kitchen.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's actually a very nice guy outside of "his work" environment.
    But then again, it could have been good acting to satisfy the locals. LOL!
    But when he's in business mode, he's a bull in a china shop.
    He was in Longview a few years back and spent some time in the local communities. Very personable fella.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Also my favorite Ramsay meme is "This chicken is so burnt Luke thought it was Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru"

LMFAO!!!!! That's great! I love his shows but they stress out my wife... So I can't watch them. :(
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I could eat a can of alphabet soup and **** a better recipie that that... I love that guy!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I like him too and recreated lot of his dishes but I heard he treats his subordinates very poorly.
    Rain:
    I love him. I've never had any of his food, so he could be a horrible chef....but he cracks me up.imageimageimageimageimage