Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

WTT Camacho Corojo

I'm looking to trade some old blend Camacho Corojo and a few 3x3's ( these are done)They're just not in my wheel house and instead of sitting for years in my humi maybe someone else can enjoy them. I'm open to what ever full bodied Cigars you may have. PM me if interested.
imagephoto IMAG1869.jpg

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of the camacho, but I will take the 4 3x3 if ya want. Let me know, I can out together 4 full bodied cigars in return for 4 mild cigars.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Not a fan of the camacho, but I will take the 4 3x3 if ya want. Let me know, I can out together 4 full bodied cigars in return for 4 mild cigars.
    Sounds good. PM me your addy and I'll get the 3x3 out today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    catfishbluezz:
    Sounds good. PM me your addy and I'll get the 3x3 out today or tomorrow.
    done brother
  • Options
    Finally getting around to posting this. Got the package brother, and I actually haven't had the red or the Dominican Trinidad. Good choices man! Your end flies today, thanks again for the trade. image
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Finally getting around to posting this. Got the package brother, and I actually haven't had the red or the Dominican Trinidad. Good choices man! Your end flies today, thanks again for the trade. image
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    What a trade! Thanks Dustin!
    imagephoto IMAG1911.jpg
  • Options
    I have a feeling you will love a few of those given your tastes