Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Not an allergy so much as a sensitivity/trigger. Artificial sweeteners give me migraine headaches.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Not really, thankfully. But try to stay away from most dairy and lots of sugar. I just feel much better if I do.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wet food
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gluten free for 15 years now. Lots of tasty gluten free stuff in Asian grocery stores.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergic to no foods or medicines.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use to be allergic to everything, 21 shots every week. Now it seems only latex bothers me.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No food allergies, but I am allergic to latex and Levaquin (antibiotic).... I'm that <1% that gets heart arithmia and SVT on it lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Wet food
    LOL..my wife made some wet food when I was out of town this past week...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I guess its been a few days since I posted a question of the day...so here we go. Do you have any food allergies? I am allergic to mushrooms (all types I would assume).
    you tryin to steal our identities, aren't you bro?
    damn, you tricky ;-)

Not allergic to any foods, but I think mushrooms are nasty!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no known allergies, and mushrooms are delicious.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I guess its been a few days since I posted a question of the day...so here we go. Do you have any food allergies? I am allergic to mushrooms (all types I would assume).
    damn, you tricky ;-)

a funny dude. Just trying to increase my post count and learn a few things about my fellow friends.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    I have no known allergies, and mushrooms are delicious.
    You like morels? If so I'll try to remember to send you some next year, assuming they pop up again. Found them in a couple spots in the backyard the past 2 years.

• Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    . Just trying to increase my post count
    I know all about that bro

• Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    damn, you tricky ;-)

a funny dude. Just trying to increase my post count and learn a few things about my fellow friends.
    I'm still thinking these questions are for psychological profiles.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK so this may sound weird but I'm allergic to raw cucumbers. But I can eat all the pickles I want.weird right???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walnuts
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    No know food or drug allergies, though I do have an extreme sensitivity to pts who suffer from MDA (Mongolian Dumb Ass) Syndrome...
  • Options
    Since today marks my 10 years with my employer...I want to know how long you have been with your current employer?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bout 25 years... I like the people
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    14 yrs out of the 17 I've worked EMS.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 years, unless you count summer work. Then it is about 47! Family business! My parents used to pack the ice cream with me and my sisters in the playpen next to the packing table!
  • Options
    0 years
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    47 years working for myself. Never could work for wages, never could stand a boss.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 years, but it only feels like 50
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    1 month
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four years and seven months.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unemployed for almost 2 years... and it SUCKS! Previous employer was 5 years.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 yrs I think
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    17 years

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    One month into my ninth school year in my current position.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America