Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this guy last night with some 12 year Gelnmorangie Quinta Ruban while smoking with my Uncle. Thanks RayRay, got this from you at the 2013 Chitown Herf, excellent smoke!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Had this guy last night with some 12 year Gelnmorangie Quinta Ruban while smoking with my Uncle. Thanks RayRay, got this from you at the 2013 Chitown Herf, excellent smoke!!

bro you and i were on the same page yesterday. smoked one of those last night (from shizz .. on last page), before I fired up the LAT. good stuff. word

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

bro you and i were on the same page yesterday. smoked one of those last night (from shizz .. on last page), before I fired up the LAT. good stuff. word
    Great minds think alike but great friends are always on the same page. Sounds like we were of the same mind last night and yeah that one was spectacular! I have one from His Shizzness too but will let that one sit for another year or two and see how it has developed.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

Great minds think alike but great friends are always on the same page. Sounds like we were of the same mind last night and yeah that one was spectacular! I have one from His Shizzness too but will let that one sit for another year or two and see how it has developed.
    Your both welcome
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My birthday smoke yesterday, this was very very good, thank you again. photo imagejpg1-68.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto EAEA1FA1-0392-4B58-8E60-A14ABEF5E914_zpsmfecaf0f.jpg
    Thanks Man!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    CAO Amazon. Mighty good, thank you sir! Now to figure out how to get this band in my notebook of cigar bands and notes...

photo IMG_4230.jpg
    Wait til it turns to ash! LOL, I actually noticed a flavor change once the band started burning and I liked it!
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    image Great smoke. Thanks brotherman! FTW
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always a great smoke. Thanks Jim
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Me too. Thanks Shizz... delicious!image
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have been letting this rest for a while. Molly is turning 1 on Sunday. Celebrating my first year of fatherhood with this and some homebrewed oatmeal stout. Thanks June Bug. image
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Got this Libertad perfecto from Chris back in March. Tasty little sucker! Thank you!!

photo IMG_6375.jpg
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    FireRob:
    CAO Amazon. Mighty good, thank you sir! Now to figure out how to get this band in my notebook of cigar bands and notes...

photo IMG_4230.jpg
    Wait til it turns to ash! LOL, I actually noticed a flavor change once the band started burning and I liked it!
    I thought real hard about doing that and really wanted to. Just kept thinking about when Catfish wrote about a friend who smoked it and said it didn't go so well for him and that it wasn't ment to be smoked. Next one of these i have and I will smoke that band
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    mmccartneydc:
    FireRob:

photo IMG_4230.jpg
    I thought real hard about doing that and really wanted to. Just kept thinking about when Catfish wrote about a friend who smoked it and said it didn't go so well for him and that it wasn't ment to be smoked. Next one of these i have and I will smoke that band

Just picturing this happening lol...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks jim
    imagephoto BEC045DE-6229-45D5-BB04-681699B97E95_zpscoubspud.jpg

thanks Royln one of the best this year!
    imagephoto F4D8A7A9-17D8-463D-AC7B-F5673546DB4D_zpskg0lmkh0.jpg
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous smoke, thank u Jimbo. photo 360BD21F-AC2A-41C6-8C69-957D8964DEAF_zpsisf5zcui.jpg
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking some of my lottery winnings from Webmost/Davis. This one rolled by him! It was a 2015 Indian Scout, before it caught fire and turned to ashes. Awsome smoke! Thanks Davis!image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Jimmy!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Glad you finally lit that bad boy up and enjoyed it so much homie :)
  • Options
    This is the Tennessee Waltz. Thank you BobLukin!!

photo IMG_7614.jpg
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Tennessee Waltz From Bob.... Excellent !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Two in a row from me? What a rush! This must be what Shizza feels like all the time :) Glad you guys liked the TN waltzes.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Wow! Two in a row from me? What a rush! This must be what Shizza feels like all the time :)
    that right there is funny.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    An LFD Oro Chisel Tubo from Onestrangeone. Burning on retro hale. But an awesome smoke. Thanks Nathan!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks James
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Loved the BM. Might like this better.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Loved the BM. Might like this better.
    Woot! I like them a lot too. Shout out to CBuck for the trade to get these. Also... I might have drank too much tonight lol
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Thanks bud, it was a good way to start my day off of work....
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    First Papas Fritas tonight courtesy of my Secret Santa. Pretty damn good little French Fry fo sho and a big thanks to whoever my SS is.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29