Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Selected for a random bombing?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Mr Tabor felt the need to do a random bombing.
And it seems I was the chosen one.
I'm honored, but my health has been on a downhill slide lately and I haven't been able to enjoy a cigar for a while.
As soon as I am feeling better though, one of those are the first to be lit up.
Thanks!

Here is the "random bombing".

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice randomness right there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Random acts of bombing, on this site? Nice hit, hope you feel better soon Opatience
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!!! to a deserving brother
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry you've been feeling badly lately Tony, let me know if there is anything I can do bro! Mark, nice hot with some great sticks on a very deserving brother :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, completely random and your number was called. Hope you enjoy them, some time soon. Feel better brother.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly, Tony. Always makes me smile to see you get lit up, though. Nice hit, Mark!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel better Tony! Great hit Chris
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about the health issues! i hope you get better soon to enjoy some of those great looking sticks! If you can let us know what other things we could send u incase there are more random bombing... Just saying
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1

And let me tell you a story about ol' Tony here. Did you know that he once had the audacity to say "newbies don't bomb me!"

I'm not saying that all new guys and gals on this site ought to take offense to such an absurd statement but if you do and...

...you happened to have an extra flat rate and a torano or two, I might be able to hook you all up with an address.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."