Options

my sticks are in

2»

Comments

• Options
    ewebeweb Posts: 20

And my next order due tomorrow

Oliva Serie O
    , Oliva Variety Sampler Box Graycliff Original Release (1997)
    , Coronas Especiales, Sumatra, 6 X 38 Rocky Patel OSG (2002)
    , Petit Corona, Sumatra, 4.5 X 44 La Cuna Bin No. 46
    , Petit Perfecto, Maduro Don Pepin Garcia El Centurion
    , Guerreros, Natural Cuvee Blanc
    , Churchill, Connecticut, 7 X 50 La Aurora Preferido (2003)
    , No. 1, Natural, 6 X 58 Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
    , Churchill, Natural, 7 X 48
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i would love to hear an opinion on the La Cuna Bin No. 46. that entire line looks interesting but im not sure i wanna run out and buy em without hearing more about them.
  • Options
    ewebeweb Posts: 20

kuzi16:
    i would love to hear an opinion on the La Cuna Bin No. 46. that entire line looks interesting but im not sure i wanna run out and buy em without hearing more about them.
    Don’t know if my opinion would do you much good how about I send you one to try yourself and you can send me something you think I would like
  • Options
    Dont sell yourself short on your opinion. Yours is just as valid as mine. Just put thought into it as you are smoking it. ACTIVLY smoke your cigars. dont let your cigar passivly smoke.

i may take you up on that trade but not at the moment. i have very few things im willing to give up once i pull out for the 1000th post contest
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    eweb:

kuzi16:
    Don’t know if my opinion would do you much good how about I send you one to try yourself and you can send me something you think I would like
    Did either of you -- or anybody else -- ever try these? I'm curious about them, too.
  • Options
    i know what i have. as far as when i get em in... i put little stickers on em with the date i added them to the humidor.
  • Options
    BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    i use a program called cigar briefcase. this allows me to inventory all my cigar with pictures d.o.p's , personal ratings, size, country etc. this has been a lot of help i also enjoy doing it. however i could see how this could easily become hectic with a very large inventory or multiple humidors because it would be hard to keep track of everything and it would be a hassle to constantly update. but for now its a great program :)

those sticks that you just bought sound really great!