Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jerm Can't Let Things Go...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I happened to send my boy RayRay a few things that I wanted to share just because, cool right? No he decides that's not good enough and send something back to me. Well it arrived yesterday and I was blown away, sadly though more than 2/3 were destroyed in transit thanks to the PO using it to play baseball for a few days and nearly destroying the box and completly destroying all but 3 cigars inside. Sorry they did this bro but thank you for them all the same really! Can't wait to try that Ninfamaniac one looks very interesting for sure!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad to see the PO destroy great sticks. Truly a great lineup.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Sad to see the PO destroy great sticks. Truly a great lineup.
    +1
    helluva nice lineup there ray, very nice indeed --- can you file a claim on those? i'd try to.
    and irish, i'm thinking of someone who could put those damaged cigars to good use.....

but man that sucks. usps utterly exploded a package i sent a month or so back....
    you'd think the MLB ran out of baseballs for spring batting practice and USPS was letting them use flat rate boxes instead. dang

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, that made me cry a little. And Caldwell sticks to boot huh? It's just very sad.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the thought that counts right?? Great hit Jerm!
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Hate to see tasty treats get roughed up but it is the thought that counts and still a sweet hit!
  • Options
    Absolutely, the thoughts means the most and it wasn't anyone's fault but the PO's for why this happened. Thanks all the same Jerm seriously bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, too bad the USPS **** it up.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    They've been doing that too frequently these days...:(
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry bro they got messed up. Will try again.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Excellent hit and I don't think those are destroyed. A little wrapper damage doesn't mean it won't still burn and taste good (optimism).
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Eulogy:
    They've been doing that too frequently these days...:(
    They have been. The package I received from Eric looked like they were using it for batting practice.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irish end of it. Thanks bro can't wait to polish of those beers tomorrow night on v-Herf. Yes I will be that guy smashed believe it or not photo 0F5F4F6C-5990-4898-B869-96CEC1B0A09A_zpsvxq3cklo.jpg
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Irish end of it. Thanks bro can't wait to polish of those beers tomorrow night on v-Herf. Yes I will be that guy smashed believe it or not photo 0F5F4F6C-5990-4898-B869-96CEC1B0A09A_zpsvxq3cklo.jpg
    Glad everything arrived safe and sound, all of those besides the Big Payback have 2 years+ on em ;)