Home General Discussion

Sooooooo....

2»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Hey Shimbo, is the Fuente Short Story box spoken for? If not I would loooove to hang that in my back yard. If its already set for someone, that's fine.
    Nice work on all of them though. Looks like you've got the craftsmanship down to a fine art.
    It's yours Brad...need to do some work but Ill get it out to ya...eventually
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    They all look great Jim. Always thought they were cool as hell and a great idea for some nice Cigar boxes.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim there looks to be a good chance of me being able to move the family into our first house (renting not buying but still a house for us lol) in the next few months. It's got a massive backyard with nearly 50 trees. Could I trade you a clock for a birdhouse?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Jim there looks to be a good chance of me being able to move the family into our first house (renting not buying but still a house for us lol) in the next few months. It's got a massive backyard with nearly 50 trees. Could I trade you a clock for a birdhouse?
    just LMK what you want and it's yours
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bird is the word
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankie loves birds. $?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    just LMK what you want and it's yours
    Thanks Jim you know me I ain't picky I'm good with anything thank you! If it helps and no one had spoken for it then put me down for that gorgeous Matilde box, thanks Poppa Jim :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Give a turkey an idea and all the sudden he's a bird man ! Cool houses Jim.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961