Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Spartan has been Silenced (Royln)

EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is it, the thrilling conclusion of this trilogy. I can't say I'm not excited. This was how I wanted it to end, with Ro. I won't say I slouched with the first two chapters, but I think this will end with a bang. For those too new to remember or know, Royln has a 300 inspired hit list. Like in the movie, he sends his Persian army to attack the Spartans. I have to assume he's Zurkzees because he destroys everything in his path. Well, like in the sequel, it's my turn to destroy. I won't have 30 soldiers to attack like you did, but I did get some top men for this assault. Friday won't come soon enough.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get his ass.
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to wonder if Royln knew this was coming. It seems like Puff had no idea.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    This is it, the thrilling conclusion of this trilogy. I can't say I'm not excited. This was how I wanted it to end, with Ro. I won't say I slouched with the first two chapters, but I think this will end with a bang. For those too new to remember or know, Royln has a 300 inspired hit list. Like in the movie, he sends his Persian army to attack the Spartans. I have to assume he's Zurkzees because he destroys everything in his path. Well, like in the sequel, it's my turn to destroy. I won't have 30 soldiers to attack like you did, but I did get some top men for this assault. Friday won't come soon enough.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW...i must say I am waking up to this BS this morning. I havent been keeping up with the forum too much that past week or so. Therefore I didnt see your trilogy post until this morning as well. So let me ask you....you sure this something you want to do? Just sayin bro'....this could end badly. FOR YOU!
    We've passed the point of no return. The end is nigh.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alan was a great guy, he will be sorely missed and I hope the family he leaves behind will understand why he went on a suicide mission.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Alan was a great guy, he will be sorely missed and I hope the family he leaves behind will understand why he went on a suicide mission.
    You should save that for after I'm gone.
    The marching orders have arrived.

9505-5106-0692-5084-0100-95
    Eulogy:
    90+ Irishman:
    You should save that for after I'm gone.
    Lol you already are, your brain just hasn't caught up yet to the fact that you're dead ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    This could get interesting, very interesting!
    All trilogies need an ending.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    All trilogies need an ending.
    pull a george lucas and come back in a decade with sh!tty reboots & continue the "trilogy".....
    i expect to see you bump this thread and sling some dog rockets in 2025

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling this will not end well. Kind of like other people's lists.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

It's all out of my hands now. Puff tomorrow and a standard Friday release for Ro Ro.
    It's very rare when I am left speechless...great job Alllan. Now run and hide...

photo 46C22D95-620B-4999-ADF7-7C449749068D_zpszfptiwt6.jpg

photo 93BE4DC7-ED8C-4871-88EA-80A4C896DBF0_zpserxvvcle.jpg
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    It's very rare when I am left speechless...great job Alllan. Now run and hide...

photo 46C22D95-620B-4999-ADF7-7C449749068D_zpszfptiwt6.jpg

photo 93BE4DC7-ED8C-4871-88EA-80A4C896DBF0_zpserxvvcle.jpg
    HEY WTF, now I have to figure out something else to send this guy. Great beatdown!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    What you talkin bout Brad?
    smoke em if you got em:
    It's very rare when I am left speechless...
    TRUE !!!!!! bwahahahaha!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.
    +1 hellz yeah! remind me to never get on his bad side, damn that's some serious firepower.
    wtg Allan, enjoy Ro. couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, well deserved.

jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.
    +1 hellz yeah! remind me to never get on his bad side, damn that's some serious firepower.
    Why is there 3 l's in my name?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    WTF, that's What the Fuente! Outstanding hit there!
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.
    (oh snap i did it too, but only 2 L's) idk about Ro bu i got big ol' fat fingers and don't proof read before clicking post!!! LOL

Sorry ALAN!

But jeesh you're about as bad as ROLLYN gettin' all upset when someone does a typo ;-) ;-) ;-)

jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.
    (oh snap i did it too, but only 2 L's) idk about Ro bu i got big ol' fat fingers and don't proof read before clicking post!!! LOL

Sorry ALAN!

But jeesh you're about as bad as ROLLYN gettin' all upset when someone does a typo ;-) ;-) ;-)
    Allan I can understand; but Alllan?
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.

Sorry ALAN!

My bad Alan..I should no better then to mess up the spelling of a name. I will be sure to get it right on your next package..how about that? Another 30??
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    smoke em if you got em:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.

Sorry ALAN!

My bad Alan..I should no better then to mess up the spelling of a name. I will be sure to get it right on your next package..how about that? Another 30??
    Let's not get cray cray here.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    What you talkin bout Brad?
    You got thrown under the bus. Unfortunately I'm the bus driver. I dont want to hijack this thread anymore though. Great job Eulogy. Definitely messed RoRo up nicely.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alan , tears it up again, well done Sir.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Amazing job Alan that is such a class act and insane hit way to go bro and great target for sure!!!!!! Enjoy Ro that is just cray-cray son!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy been shopping with Brad? Wow Allan very nice hit.