Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Happy one year...

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
To meeeeeee! Albeit just a few days late. In celebration I am sending out 2 packages (third to come later haha!). The question is who, this is where you come in. Send me a name of a deserving BOTL or SOTL. These will go out today so make it snappy!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Sleeveplz

the guy is always around, doing nice stuff for people, creating contests, and the like and don't see him get bombed very often. I think he deserves it. Plus it is the end of along school year, and he needs a nice present for the summer.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Sleeveplz

the guy is always around, doing nice stuff for people, creating contests, and the like and don't see him get bombed very often. I think he deserves it. Plus it is the end of along school year, and he needs a nice present for the summer.
    +1 send the ICBM!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there a lot of really decent guys here who deserve it!! lot of them fly under the radar to.i think the teachis a good candidate. also puff daddy has been quietly throwing some bombs around. also brad and his wife just had that whole batman run goin on so theres my two cents/
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad, teach, or the 20 count.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    there a lot of really decent guys here who deserve it!! lot of them fly under the radar to.i think the teachis a good candidate. also puff daddy has been quietly throwing some bombs around. also brad and his wife just had that whole batman run goin on so theres my two cents/
    Isn't there a guy around here who sends out a lot of cool bookmarks that deserves a healthy thank you for all the good cheer he spreads?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    twistedstem:
    Isn't there a guy around here who sends out a lot of cool bookmarks that deserves a healthy thank you for all the good cheer he spreads?
    +1
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    ejgorman:
    twistedstem:
    +1
    +2
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    ExpendableYouth:
    ejgorman:
    twistedstem:
    +1
    +2
    +3
  • Options
    The targets have been chosen. Enjoy!!!!

• Options
    Thank you all for your suggestions!

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy 1 year, you joined on my b-day, 4-29
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for his 1 year anniversary we should all send him something to say thanks for hanging around.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the guy that poops a lot... He makes us laugh constantly!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Sleeveplz

Thanks for the kind words Brian, really, but this better not have resulted in me getting bombed! In the future, the comment period on bomb nominations need to extend past the school day!!! Lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Happy 1 year, you joined on my b-day, 4-29
    well happy birthday then!!!

• Options
    avengethis:
    I think for his 1 year anniversary we should all send him something to say thanks for hanging around.
    I moved...to loon lake!

• Options
    matkn293:
    avengethis:
    I moved...to loon lake!
    Wait! Do you know Jim Scott?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    matkn293:
    avengethis:
    I moved...to loon lake!
    Wait! Do you know Jim Scott?
    No, but there is this really cool house I drove by the other day that looks exactly like a walk in humidor.

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy one year! Glad to have you around. Guess I'll have to get you a gift :)
  • Options
    bert873:
    Um....no you don't!!!

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    bert873:
    Um....no you don't!!!
    Ok if you say so. I.....won't......
  • Options
    bert873:
    matkn293:
    bert873:
    Um....no you don't!!!
    Ok if you say so. I.....won't......
    Neighbors...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so mark celebrates his one year anniversary and I get a present!!! photo IMG_0722_zpsepw0bczt.jpg a very nice selectionofsticks!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    So Bert and I meet up for a quick stogie last night and he comes out swinging with his "gift". Blows me right away!!!! Takes a uni right off my list. Thank you so much my man. This will get saved until we can each fire one up. photo DEDE1AE6-BDD1-432F-9D49-1700A0EC5D2B_zpsvmha93zd.jpg

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Happy anny matkn!!