Home Non Cigar Related
Options

3 Years

Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
Of being married to my best friend, this Tuesday. 5 years altogether. Seems to have gone very fast and I am excited to continue. She's been a great support for me while I am going back to school and gives up a lot!

Not to mention, she's buying me a propane firepit as an anniversary gift so I can enjoy cigars on cooler nights. I've been jealous of some of you fellas' "whatcha smokin..." pics and wanted one for a while.

Thought I'd share. It seems like not long ago at all I was getting married and probably asked you guys for cigar suggestions for the honeymoon.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    Older pic, but I like it. She actually hates cigars, but was holding mine for me, lol! image

night before the wedding. Smoking with her grandfather, my dad and uncle. image

Groom's cake. My only regret from the wedding was that I wish I would've eaten more cake... image
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!! So what did you smoke on the honeymoon?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Congrats man!! So what did you smoke on the honeymoon?
    Nothing special, actually! I recall an avo xo, cusano connie, and Oliva V. Was fun walking around old downtown Portland, Maine while smokin!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for you, well, both of you. Wish you an eternity of being best friends and happy together.

Been looking at a fire pit for some time now. Maybe its time. Not that I need it for smoking, I smoke in my room :), but I like sitting on the porch visiting the outside dogs.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Gray!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man. Thats awesome.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Gray. Those are some great pictures! Enjoy your fifth anniversary as well as the propane fire pit which is a very thoughtful gift. Plus good luck with your Ph.D. in Economics.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and your wife.
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats on the anniversary!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the anniversary and that's a great gift. I've been wanting something like that. Very nice.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Gray- you're wife's a cutie! When do you graduate?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Fity shades!

Dude! I've searched all over for that fire pit. Target seems to be the only ones who carries it but the 4 Targets nearest to me are all out.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Very special time..so happy for you.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the anniversary, many more! Looks like she's taking good care of you too, nice when they support our habits. Great gift too, she know's what makes you happy and how to keep you at home, lol. Cheers!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats all the way around. Here's to many more blissful years!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Thanks guys!

Jim, I just finished my 2nd year in the program, and I'm aiming for 4!