Home General Discussion
Options

Oliva deal

Holy crap, has anyone else seen this? It looks like a sweet deal to me. How big/quality is the ash tray that it comes with? I'm thinking about getting two. One for me, one for my brother (oliva nut) for xmas.

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yeah man I saw that too... after all my comments about the ground being the best ashtray, I think I might upgrade to something sexier.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Yeah, I saw it. I'm thinking about diving into it, it's a pretty sweet deal. I've heard some good things about the ashtray as well.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    where is this posted. i cant seem to find it
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    nsezell:
    Holy crap, has anyone else seen this? It looks like a sweet deal to me. How big/quality is the ash tray that it comes with? I'm thinking about getting two. One for me, one for my brother (oliva nut) for xmas.

This was one of the first deals I bought from C.Com about 2 years ago. the Ash tray is big and easy on the eyes, and the cigars are great!! Do it, it's a freakin steal at that price!!
  • Options
    dennisking:
    where is this posted. i cant seem to find it
    Oliva Ashtray and Cigar Deal!!
  • Options
    thanks, that's a sweet deal.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    thanks, that's a sweet deal.

Hell yes it is!! No problem at all
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I am def. jumping in on this one! I love Oliva's and the ashtray looks pretty nice too.
  • Options
    i'm on the fence, i've never had an Oliva (except a Cain) but i know they are good from what i hear. the problem is hiding the ashtray from my wife. "where did you get that?" she says......
  • Options
    dennisking:
    i'm on the fence, i've never had an Oliva (except a Cain) but i know they are good from what i hear. the problem is hiding the ashtray from my wife. "where did you get that?" she says......
    just wait a few days, I "have a feeling" there are some Oliva's headed your way...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've seen that particular ashtray up close and personal, and it's a beauty with a pretty good sized ash reservoir. I'd jump on this if I didn't already have a nice ashtray for sure.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    just wait a few days, I "have a feeling" there are some Oliva's headed your way...
    woohoo!!!! i've been looking forward to trying an Oliva
    since no one has responded to my PIF, you should respond back. i would send something pretty good to you that i wouldn't send to anyone else, since you showed kindness and all.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    woohoo!!!! i've been looking forward to trying an Oliva
    since no one has responded to my PIF, you should respond back. i would send something pretty good to you that i wouldn't send to anyone else, since you showed kindness and all.
    haha, I think there is a rule with that game that I will have to wait for 2 weeks to play again. If it goes that long with nobody hitting you up I'll def. be down! haha
  • Options
    well, let me know, unless no one minds, of course, then it's open season.
    i want to buy this sampler but i think i will wait until after christmas.
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    If I didn't order a box of 5 Vegas Limitada 08s a few days ago, I'd be all over this.
    Hopefully they still have it after Xmas. ^_^
  • Options
    dennisking:
    you have a PM, sir!
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Can't quite tell from the pics; is the astray a 1, 2, or 4 stick?
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    All the other oliva ashtrays I've ever seen are 4 stick. I can't tell from this picture if it's the same, but it looks identical to the other I've seen. So, I'd say 4 stick.
  • Options
    If it's the same one I've seen, and I'm pretty sure it is, then it would be a 4 stick.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    you have a PM, sir!
    as do you
  • Options
    4bob4:
    Can't quite tell from the pics; is the astray a 1, 2, or 4 stick?

It's a big healthy 4 stick tray!!
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I've seen that particular ashtray up close and personal, and it's a beauty with a pretty good sized ash reservoir. I'd jump on this if I didn't already have a nice ashtray for sure.
    ~~~ Yo Joe, I had my eye on this particular ashtray at the B&M in temecula (think that is where you saw it as well)... I asked and they wanted $44 for it... it is awesome and I nearly bought it a number of times. Glad I held off cause I hit this offer quicker than Tiger Woods at a singles club when I got the e-mail yesterday :) Smoked an Oliva O maduro yesterday with about 6 months humi time after buying the deal... good stuff!!!
  • Options
    Yep Tim, that's the one. I remember you asking about it in the shop. Funny thing is, I almost hit this one myself even though I've already got a nice ashtray...the cigar buying addiction rears its ugly head. haha
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Yep Tim, that's the one. I remember you asking about it in the shop. Funny thing is, I almost hit this one myself even though I've already got a nice ashtray...the cigar buying addiction rears its ugly head. haha
    ~~~ LOL Joe, I broke an ashtray once, figured that is a good reason to have back up... least that was how I rationalized it during the 20 seconds I thought about it prior to pulling the trigger ;)
  • Options
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    ~~~ LOL Joe, I broke an ashtray once, figured that is a good reason to have back up... least that was how I rationalized it during the 20 seconds I thought about it prior to pulling the trigger ;)
    I like the way you think Tim. I might need to give another 20 seconds worth of thought to this.
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Sweet! I've not seen that deal before. That ashtray is pretty damn sexy!... oh, and the cigars aren't bad either. lol
  • Options
    Sold out!!! That did not take long :)
  • Options
    bibbybibby Posts: 152
    Yup, I was going to mention that earlier that if you hadn't pulled the trigger no need to keep thinking about it... oh well should have pulled that trigger faster.