Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Premeditated return fire

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
so I sent a couple of sticks over to @Puff_Dougie and he says I should get mine before the weekend! Which means they were in the mail before he got mine!
this guy must have ESP! Plus he read my mind on those great sticks, can't wait to try that lest bro

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff puff pass
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit. 
    I'd make some comment about puff running low or something, but Doug's a good friend and I wouldn't want to do that. ;)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe he has a new Empty cooler.  
  • Options
    Glad they got there, Richard. I read somewhere that you wanted to try the Leaf, so I sent him along with a few body guards. Enjoy!
    I definately do, wanna try that leaf, been hearing good things
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Puff puff pass

I think that's a different forum, dude. B)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    So do I return fire now? Or did you already do it?
  • Options
    No return fire. Save it for the nooblet newsletters. Also, I hear that @Stubble, @avengethis, and @Usaf06 are low.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Would you happen to have those nachos? Don't need brad's 
  • Options
    I am fresh out of both recipes. Maybe someone would be kind enough to PM both of us?
  • Options
    I would never throw anyone under the bus by PM'ing you guys their addies.
    Nope, never would do that.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both those mixes.  Give me a few and I hook you up bro  :)
  • Options
    Ok guys slow down, I have like 10 each!!!
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    I would never throw anyone under the bus by PM'ing you guys their addies.
    Nope, never would do that.
    Day late and a dollar short... story of my life lol 
  • Options
    No return fire. Save it for the nooblet newsletters. Also, I hear that @Stubble, @avengethis, and @Usaf06 are low.
    This is wrong info, only Brad and Steve are low. But Steve did get refilled by the boob alliance so that leaves just Brad.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    This is absolutely accurate and true information. Thank you for alerting the forum of our unfortunate inventory shortage. -Love, Nick
    You're welcome. :p
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    This is wrong info, only Brad and Steve are low. But Steve did get refilled by the boob alliance so that leaves just Brad.
    Yes, yes. Brad is low. Brad needs bombing. 

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I leave for 4 days and this is how stupid you guys start talking?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Welcome back, Brad. We missed you. ;)
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys quit pickin' on Brad, ya hear!

We could form the WI-Alliance, and blow each and every one of you trouble makers to smithereens.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    peter4jc said:
    You guys quit pickin' on Brad, ya hear!

We could form the WI-Alliance, and blow each and every one of you
     :s  Now wait just a minute mister
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Be careful there Nick, you may get bitten instead.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    There's a boob alliance?  That sounds fun.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain