7 @matkn293 +2
    8 @Avengethis
    9 @onestrangeone
    10 @James40
    11 @Guitarded
    12 @Stubble
    13 @peter4jc
    14 @cbuck
    15 @Twistedstem Jacksonville florida (will this help)
    16 @SkydiverD
    17 @reggie713
    18 @First_Warrior
    19 @Jgibv

These are the people in the pass. If I missed anyone let me know i will up my start. This is not the order.
    Spot 20 will be blank or goto Kelly if she wants it. There are no rules except you must remove a minimum of 1 cigar from the pass to add. Take what you want, put what you want. This one is about all the fun you guys allow me to have participating with you. I am gonna throw another box in the pass. My start off will be a box of most recent monsters, the LFD double ligero, and I'm gonna throw another box of something in there. I'm gonna take 1 monster out and fire it up when this mission starts. AGAIN THE ONLY RULES ARE AT LEAST 1 CIGAR MUST BE REMOVED AND FOLLOW THE ORDER IN THE BOX ON SHIPPING. YOU CAN TAKE ANY CIGARS... THE PUTS OR WHAT I THROW IN THERE.

Let me know what else is needed.

Owner of the bork-o-dex I will need your help to plan the route. I will pm you today or tomorrow.

no matter where you go, there you are.

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vance we might as well have a business card for you. I must say it was the easiest addy for me to aquire when I needed it. About 9 botl and 1 sotl was happy to deliver your addy. BTW I got a fresh bag o bands. Probably send that out same day as this pass. Seperate box. Don't want others to mess the band's up worse than I did.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    Vance we might as well have a business card for you. I must say it was the easiest addy for me to aquire when I needed it. About 9 botl and 1 sotl was happy to deliver your addy. BTW I got a fresh bag o bands. Probably send that out same day as this pass. Seperate box. Don't want others to mess the band's up worse than I did.
    was trying to help with logistics but kinda figured mine was prettyavailable LOL!!!!

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

Edna20 said:
    Nolagizmo said:
    and 1 sotl was happy to deliver your addy. 
    Um....um....Who was she? I'll kick her ass for y
    As soon as i find out youll be the first to know!!! LOL

I will put up the shipping order soon enough. This will go out in 7 days or less. My store loaned me to another store for a week. Doubt I will be in Lafayette that long. Can't wait to push this on its way. Should be a great pass. Thanks for joining in everyone. Maybe some of yall will also come to the party in Tennessee this July.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    I go home either tomorrow night or the next. At the latest this will be on its way friday. Hopefully thursday. Work loaned me out to another store in the district last minute. I've bought some good stuff in this city though so I might start it off with a slightly different group but more to choose from.

Anyway the order will post tomorrow. It starts in Washington and concludes in Florida. And follows a weird path. There will be opportunitis to sneak treats in for other botl. Glad you guys and special gal are participating. I will flat rate it to shizz to get it started. May the beatings begin. Can't wait to start this. Best Buy send me home.

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E.T. Go home
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Off to ZeroP...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And hopefully, my order gets here before it does.
     B) 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    edited April 2016
    Looks like it's supposed to show up tomorrow.
    If that's the case, I won't see it til tomorrow evening and won't be able to get it out until Monday afternoon.

Is Wylaff still Sparks, NV?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. My new address should be in there. If not, pm me and I'll let you know
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    I had a nice neat typed order with addys from a good source. Did I screw up Waynes. I'm going look now.
    Wylaff said:
    No. My new address should be in there. If not, pm me and I'll let you know
    Ok.
    Looks like my Bork-o-dex is a little out dated.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    I bought a house a couple weeks ago. This pass is the first time the new address has been seen. It's not that out of date.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    He has it now
    Got it!
    Thanks guys.

I should be able to get it out Monday afternoon.
    Got a special order coming in on UPS, so I hope it gets here before I need to ship it out.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    edited April 2016
    Take your time :smiley:

Arrived safe and sound.
    I put it in my humidor until Monday when I get my order, then I'll get it out and post takes and puts and send it out.
    Will be gone most the weekend anyways at a car show.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony you can load the pics right from your phone with the attach file located below

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

edited April 2016
    Usaf06 said:
    Tony you can load the pics right from your phone with the attach file located below

My phone is a little bit of a pain. For some reason, when I click on the file, it wants to just make the post. 
    Not sure what is causing it, so I just use photobucket.
    I'll figure it out eventually. LOL!
    Plus, when I do get them to go, the file size is freakin huge.
    I can edit them in photobucket to make them smaller.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    edited April 2016
    And I have no idea why the hell it's in Chicago.

Evidently I transposed a number.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    Nope. Myusps.com notified me it was coming. They just mixed it up :P
    I was laughing at that this morning.

I went to check on it and noticed I screwed up the number and then entered the number from my receipt and it tells me it's in Chicago.
    I freaked. WTF?

USPS is like, "Well, it can take up to 5 days and then we can open a claim."

Great! That makes me feel so much better.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: