Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

May Lottery

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here we go.  You can play for someone else but a play for someone else is a play for yourself as well.   (I am disqualified for being played for)

Go
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y not sure you bet
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me down for my monthly donation.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as Dougie promises to send something that didn't come with a glass top, I'm in.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    I'm in!!!
    Keep it Smokey
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please!
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I'm in for me and let's pick a random stranger.  Let me think,,,,,,,  @Guitarded  yeah why not,  I'll play for him as well. 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank You @Devildog1.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for @roland_7707
    I'm in.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for @danielzreyes
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can play for someone else but a play for someone else is a play for yourself as well.
    What's that mean? If Yakster wins, do we send five to him and five to Dan Reyes? Or if Yakster wins do we send five to Dan and five to Yakster? Also, can I play for someone who's not a forum member?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in. I guess that means two times because @Devildog1 was nice enough to play for me. Thanks again brother.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    I am in. I guess that means two times because @Devildog1 was nice enough to play for me. Thanks again brother.
    Anytime my good man. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to get in
    A little dirt never hurt
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up once again.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this up. Drawing is on Sunday
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in for my monthly donation.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give it a go again 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noobs allowed?
    @Albinfk have you been involved in any trades yet to get on the good traders list?  That is the only requirement.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Yes to both with Bob_Luken aka Mike.

Then you can play :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Great!!! In!!!
    1) Webmost
    2) Waternerd
    3) Puff_Dougie
    4) Nolagizmo
    5) Wylaff
    6) EssPee2u
    7) Cbuck
    8) Devildog1
    9) Devildog1 for Guitarded
    10) Bigshizza
    11) Bigshizza for Roland_7707
    12) Yakster
    13) Yakster for DZR
    14) Guitarded
    15) dirtdude
    16) First Warrior
    17) gennareddog
    18) johnnyB
    19) Albinfk
    20) Wylaff for Bob_Luken
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not, I'll donate again!
    Congrats #2 @waternerd you are about to be unloaded on.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats  @WaterNerd
    Non Crux sed lux