Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Diesel unlimited 
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @RCY_Cigars, absolutely brilliant as always and even better than the one I had last year wow!!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Really wish I remember who sent me this one, thank you to whoever that did cuz it is very tasty!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFD Football 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    LFD Football 
    How was that Eric? Love when companies do cigar art with other wrapper leaves but have always wondered if it changed the profile or had any impact good or bad beyond simply looking cool?

Brett
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    What is that one Donnie? Never seen that band before. Hope you enjoyed brother ;)

Brett

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Had a last tsar tonight with a couple pours of Doublewood and pour of Jameson Black Barrel on vherf.  Thank you for the company mike and brad!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed a Viaje Full Moon from a trade with @Usaf06. Thanks Nick and nice to meet you Mark!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    LFD Football 
    How was that Eric? Love when companies do cigar art with other wrapper leaves but have always wondered if it changed the profile or had any impact good or bad beyond simply looking cool?

Brett
    it was good.  Typical LFD. I think that was my last one but if I have another I'll send you one to try.  
  • Options
    Master Blend Three

• Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭

El Rey Del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    Glad you finally lit it up and enjoyed it so much brother, let me know if you need me to send another to ya ;)

Brett
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    Echambers said:
    LFD Football 

Brett
    it was good.  Typical LFD. I think that was my last one but if I have another I'll send you one to try.  
    Very generous of you Eric but not necessary at all, really was just interested in what you thought of it as it was an interesting mix of tobacco etc. Thanks for the offer though appreciate it, and nice pick on the MB3 as well those are really really tasty!!

Brett
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSD # 4! Perfect way to end a perfect Saturday!image
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L'Atelier La Mission 1955
  • Options
    L'Atelier La Mission 1955
    Very nice choice hope you really enjoy it :)

Brett
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, smoked the nub while prepping a woodchuck for the stew pot. The lettuce patch gets to live another day.