Home General Discussion
Options

Luckiest Cigar Contest

2»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tabako cool contest and congrats on already paying off the trip way to go! Stay lucky and safe out there ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    So, the bad news is I am running low on cigars (long cigar friendly poker game) I was forced to smoke the Pinolero by the pool today, so I am stopping by the Davidoff store to pick out a replacement, which will then become the new stick for @skweekz. Since they have a pretty good selection, if you let me know soon, you can even pick the stick, @skweekz
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You staying at MGM?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go big or stay at home. Royal Salomone

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    And BTW, Opatience, you're wrong. I have already paid for my trip! I guess I brought the right sticks this time!
    I'm never wrong. Not always correct, but never wrong.
    You'll see.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Edna20 said:
    You staying at MGM?
    Nope, the Luxor
  • Options

Go big or stay at home. Royal Salomone

I wish! I went with the Escurio Gran Toro.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    So, the bad news is I am running low on cigars (long cigar friendly poker game) I was forced to smoke the Pinolero by the pool today, so I am stopping by the Davidoff store to pick out a replacement, which will then become the new stick for @skweekz. Since they have a pretty good selection, if you let me know soon, you can even pick the stick, @skweekz
    I'm quite a fan of the Luxor! Grab whatever looks tasty brother. Enjoy the smoke and the rest of your trip! Thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    Well, I won't comment on the "luck" value of the Davidoff, but I am enjoying the craps out of it. :D
  • Options
    My last two cigars! One for my last poker game and a "just in case" stick. Flight out tomorrow and then I will send out results and the winner's spoils on Monday.  B)
  • Options
    So the results are in! I wrote this up earlier and ended up with a long post, but when I hit, "Post Comment", it disappeared, so if I end up with twins, it wasn't my fault! (CIUE) 
    For those OCD types who get twitchy unless they have the whole detailed story, I have a spreadsheet, but it will cost you an addy I don't have for my collection) so with that preamble here's the rankings by amount won/lost...

The Cigars
    1. Herencia Cubana Toro-@Devildog1 #3
    2. Graycliff Casillero Privada Piccolo Extra-@MikeTodd #6
    3. Padron 1964 Anniversary Robusto-@miller65rod #5
    4. Ashton VSG Wizard-@Patrickbrick #4
    5. Acid Opulence 3 Toro-@90+_Irishman #10
    6. AF Hemingway Classic-@Edna20 #2
    7. Zino Platinum 654T-@No_one21 #1
    8. Padilla Cazadores Robusto-@webmost #9
    9. Undercrown Robusto-@johnnyB #11
    10. Pinolero by AJF Robusto-(replaced by Davidoff Escurio Gran Toro) @skweekz #8
    11. Relic Robusto-@wylaff #7
    12. H. Upmann Media Noche-@CigarPunk #12
    So there you have it! The winner of the first, but certainly not last LCC is @No_one21!!!!!
    Addy up! In the meantime, I am feeling very flush and need to restock. That means it's that time again... >:)

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the fun contest Glen, glad you had a safe and fun time out there!!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loads of imagination and hard work went into this contest.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you win overall?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Suffice it to say if you want the details you need to pay me an addy I don't have. I have yours, thanks to a BOTL concerned for your well being and your need for a mailbox overhaul. I could use...(PM sent)
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    So the results are in... I am feeling very flush...

Great contest, thanks Brother, and sounds like you did well, excellent.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Great contest. As always finished last.Lol. hope you had a great time and glad you made it home safe.. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    helluva contest,am sure I couldnt have tracked all that @tabako, congrats @No_one21
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Haha I love the number 7. Anytime I don't know an answer to anything I just say... 7. FTW
  • Options
    Worked this time. Seems like a good number for a Vegas related contest. I haven't checked, did you PMP your addy?
  • Options
    I meant PM me...
  • Options
    Sorry it took so long, but the promised 5er is on its way to @No_one21.
    T# 9505516206776209010218

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    And boom goes the dynamite!

Thanks man! Though funny to see your math is off in a contest about numbers. 5er via forum math lol

I think I've only had the Oliva, so new is always appreciated! Can't wait to try the doubles a few months apart too. What's the unbanded one?

Again, glad you had fun in Vegas!