Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Evan (ejenne) has crossed the line

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
Just got in from the hospital in PA and I couldn't keep quiet about this. I met up with a bunch of guys from the forum (bearb, hayblet, Evan and his friends, the CrapCigar guys, etc) and it was an all around Great time. Before I left, I stopped by Evan to drop off more of a beer he likes and he told me he had something for me. Idk how much time he's spent out in that hot sandy shithole they call the Iraq and Afghanistan, but must have gotten to him because he suddenly set off a Suicide Bomb. When I got out of surgery, the doctor decided to show me the shrapnel he removed which is pictured below. Idk where he gets off thinking he can do that, but he'll get his. Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evan is good people. Very nice!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    You cant be mad about this Pyscho - this is just Evan doing what Evan does! LOL Nice hit man.

• Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    You cant be mad about this Pyscho - this is just Evan doing what Evan does! LOL Nice hit man.

haha yea man. Evan is deff good people and it was a pleasure meeting him, as well as the others. This is the most destructive and possibly biggest bomb I've recieved, and I can't wait to tear into it. Thanks a lot Evan
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit Evan!