Home General Discussion

Hey guys, I am a new Cigar.com Forum Moderator

krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
Hey Guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim and I am a new Forum Moderator. If you see any material that is offensive or someone comes on the boards that are here just for the purpose to get under people’s skin please feel free to email me and I can take the appropriate actions. My email address is jkrebs@cigar.com.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    uh oh guys...were being patrolled! lol..jk...welcome krebsie...we will let you know if anything comes up
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Hey Jim. welcome aboard. I would like to launch a formal complaint regarding the Gurkha bashers...

This Cuban Legacy is treating me pretty good right now!

all joking aside. Welcome seems to be a great bunch. Havent witnessed any Trolls yet
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    we could have used you some time ago. Think things are pretty decent around here, but... everyone once in a while a crazie pops up to annoy.

Welcome aboard!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'd stay away from the non cigar related...
  • krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    Squirrel, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the welcome and as far as Gurkha goes I can't say I like all 1000 blends but there are a couple IMO that a pretty tastey and priced good. The Cuban Legacy are definately one of them.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Welcome, Jim!

It's good to have a go-to person for the occasional Trolls.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Jeez... a sniper goes on ONE LITTLE SHOOTING SPREE and WHAM - moderator!

Infidel moderator - I KEEEL YOU!!!
    br> Just kidding krebsie, welcome! Great bunch of guys here, and you should probably have a very easy job of it here. Only thing I can think of (and I think that was probably what NYC was referencing above?) is that every once in a while some sh1tbag shows up here for no other purpose than slagging our good friend j0z3r, who deserves none of it & has no clue who this individual is or what his beef might be.

I, for one, would be willing to pledge you some free cigars if you can track down who the perpetrator is & send CounterTerrorism to his place to pull his arms off... :-)

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Happy to have ya here.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome Jim glad to have you here.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hey, sup?

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. You gonna participate or write tickets? We like new friends.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    phobicsquirrel:
    +1!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jim, This place is like Mayberry, no real need for a Sheriff, but nice to know there is someone watching out for us just in case an out of towner shows up.
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    +1!
    lol..
    I'd like to point out though, gurkha has 1001 blends!!!! =p
    kaspera79:
    Hey Jim, This place is like Mayberry, no real need for a Sheriff, but nice to know there is someone watching out for us just in case an out of towner shows up.
    Yeah and I hear that Kas feller is a real sh_t stirrer.... hehe.. BTW what happened to the last mod?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    Yeah and I hear that Kas feller is a real sh_t stirrer.... hehe.. BTW what happened to the last mod?
    Mr. Smelko got busted, his real name was Johnny Walker Blue !
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Isn't there another Moderator as well? Glad to have you. It's always nice to have the staff weigh in here and there. I actually wish the staff was MORE active on the boards.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    Mr. Smelko got busted, his real name was Johnny Walker Blue !
    lmao, good one Kas. And welcome aboard Jim, as the guy who seems to attract the real winners around here, I'm glad to have you...though as a moderator you may find yourself with a lot of free time. :)
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    krebsie:
    Hey Guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim and I am a new Forum Moderator. If you see any material that is offensive or someone comes on the boards that are here just for the purpose to get under people’s skin please feel free to email me and I can take the appropriate actions. My email address is jkrebs@cigar.com.

ALLL ABOARD ! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Welcome to the Crazy Train!
    Great Bunch of BOTL here , Actualy the best bunch of guys I have ever been associated with, with the exception of one that seems to have a resentment with me for some reason ! ROTFLMAO
    and let me tell you I have been associated with many different groups! Some good Some Bad..... LOL
    Do you have your Black and White Striped jersey on!
    Enjoy the reading !!!
    Ozzie
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    welcome and hope you can find some free time btween reading to light those tasty gars you got. lol hope you have fun reading and being entertained by some of the nicest BOTL's around. welcome again
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    The Sniper:

br> Just kidding krebsie, welcome! Great bunch of guys here, and you should probably have a very easy job of it here. Only thing I can think of (and I think that was probably what NYC was referencing above?) is that every once in a while some sh1tbag shows up here for no other purpose than slagging our good friend j0z3r, who deserves none of it & has no clue who this individual is or what his beef might be.

I, for one, would be willing to pledge you some free cigars if you can track down who the perpetrator is & send CounterTerrorism to his place to pull his arms off... :-)

Read the sniper thread and you will get the jist of this sniper business!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    The Sniper:

...yup... you know who i mean! :)
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Oh this will be fun now. The occassional butt wipe that comes along and destroys the harmony (except on the non cigar forum) will get tossed and we will all get a good laugh!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    So, uuuuuh Jim, uhhhhhh how many uuuuuh sticks to uuuuuuh look the other way from uuuuuuuuuh time to time?????? Huh?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    lilwing88:
    So, uuuuuh Jim, uhhhhhh how many uuuuuh sticks to uuuuuuh look the other way from uuuuuuuuuh time to time?????? Huh?

You forgot to add the *shifts eyes from side to side* Mart...lol

Welcome Jim!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Jim, we all hope that you might have some time to be active on the boards. We love the input of the CCOM guys.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    krebsie:
    Welcome. And thanks.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    You get paid to read the forums?? I want that job.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Welcome!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Welcome Jim. Do you have the ability to sticky threads? I can think of 2 or 3 that should always be up there.