Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• PastorJayPastorJay Posts: 72 ✭✭
    @Bob_Luken, that Quorum is my every day go to and is produced at the last cigar factory in Tampa. Double Gordo Maduro is great! I hope you enjoy.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got these beauties from @Albinfk in his newbie trade this past week. 
    Much appreciated. He tells me the unbanded one is hand-rolled locally. Looking forward to it. And, check out the Anejo. 

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.. correct forum math even.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grabbed another newb trade! @ThePasco These are delicious looking smokes my friend and I've only had one of these so this is a great "new to me" selection for me. Thank you very much.  My apologies Justin for taking too long to post this trade pic and acknowledgement.  
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    Don't know what to do.
    The CCOM forum effect!
    Just over 4 weeks ago this guy said he didn't know what to do. 
    His beautiful daughter daughter graduates college and he decides to share his happiness with 14 BOTL here. I think he has caught the infectious virus of this amazing forum. 
    We all hope you stick around and be a shining example to all the newbies. 
    Thank You Al
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Albinfk said:
    Don't know what to do.
    The CCOM forum effect!
    Just over 4 weeks ago this guy said he didn't know what to do. 
    His beautiful daughter daughter graduates college and he decides to share his happiness with 14 BOTL here. I think he has caught the infectious virus of this amazing forum. 
    We all hope you stick around and be a shining example to all the newbies. 
    Thank You Al
    Make that 14 and counting. I've been hit. Haven't had time to assess the damage yet.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    @Bob_Luken hit me with these beauties in my first trade. Thanks man! These are all new for me and I can't wait to just sit and enjoy.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an exorcism right there. Way to blow the Newb up!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Bob_Luken said:
    I got these beauties from @Albinfk in his newbie trade this past week. 
    Much appreciated. He tells me the unbanded one is hand-rolled locally. Looking forward to it. And, check out the Anejo. 

Newb blowing the old guard up. Nice. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PastorJay said:
    @Bob_Luken hit me with these beauties in my first trade. Thanks man! These are all new for me and I can't wait to just sit and enjoy.
    @PastorJay , you will like that CAO Brazil! Let me know how you like the CAO Black. I am working my way through the CAOs and have had the Amazon Basin, Brazil, Flathead 660 and Extreme. Next up in the humi are the Columbia and the America.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeTodd said:
    @PastorJay , you will like that CAO Brazil! Let me know how you like the CAO Black. I am working my way through the CAOs and have had the Amazon Basin, Brazil, Flathead 660 and Extreme. Next up in the humi are the Columbia and the America.
    @MikeTodd
    If you like the CAO Brazil, you will love the CAO America. 

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    MikeTodd said:
    PastorJay said:
    I can't wait!
    MikeTodd said:
    PastorJay said:
    I'm thinking I need to chillax tonight and try!
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    200 posts in and still haven't done my newb trade... does it have to be 5 different cigars? Can I double one up and call it good? Also to get this out of the way can it I please be partnered with @twistedstem since I have a crap ton of bands too?
    @Crisius it makes no difference if you trade 5 of the same or 5 different ones, nor does the cost of the seegar come into play. It's the thought that counts. 

I would suggest looking at a members profile and see if they have favorites listed or check out what they are smoking in the smoking threads. However I always enjoy smoking/trying a seegar I have never smoked. There many out there that I would never tried without this forum and the great members here.

Message @twistedstem and ask him to sponsor u. 

No right or wrong way IMO, the main purpose is too welcome your self to the forum and establish good trader habits since the opportunity will come along at some time to wheel and deal here. 

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Crisius it makes no difference if you trade 5 of the same or 5 different ones, nor does the cost of the seegar come into play. It's the thought that counts. 

I would suggest looking at a members profile and see if they have favorites listed or check out what they are smoking in the smoking threads. However I always enjoy smoking/trying a seegar I have never smoked. There many out there that I would never tried without this forum and the great members here.

Message @twistedstem and ask him to sponsor u. 

No right or wrong way IMO, the main purpose is too welcome your self to the forum and establish good trader habits since the opportunity will come along at some time to wheel and deal here. 

I mostdefinitely would!! @miller65rod !!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Crisius said:
    200 posts in and still haven't done my newb trade... does it have to be 5 different cigars? Can I double one up and call it good? Also to get this out of the way can it I please be partnered with @twistedstem since I have a crap ton of bands too?
    Absolutely brother!! if your sending some bands throw one or two sticks in there , then il send ..a couple your way easy peasy!!

Crisius said:
    Absolutely brother!! if your sending some bands throw one or two sticks in there , then il send ..a couple your way easy peasy!!
    @crisiuis

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Excited about joining this group. Need to get my profile updated and start the 25 post countdown. Will be looking for a sponsor soon. Until then you can find me outside lighting up.
    Ok did I read you need at least 25 posts to get a sponsor or did I smoke that Ghost on a empty stomach really late last night. 
    I guess what I am saying is if anyone wants to be my sponsor I am willing and ready to get in on the fun. 
    PastorJay said:
    MikeTodd said:
    PastorJay said:
    I'm thinking I need to chillax tonight and try!
    Was talking with Rick Rodriguez couple weeks ago amazon basin will release again in may 2017. Looking forward to getting my hands on some more of those beauties. 
    @cigarpunk, as far as I know there is no minimum for a beginners trade, I'd be willing to sponsor you if you want. I haven't had a fresh victim err I mean sponsee in a while.
    Sounds good to me. I will pm u to get Addy. Let the games begin. 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cigarpunk, as far as I know there is no minimum for a beginners trade, I'd be willing to sponsor you if you want. I haven't had a fresh victim err I mean sponsee in a while.
    You sponsored me... I still owe you a shot I think thanks for the reminder.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    The goods are on the way.  
    9505 5129 5201 6165 0002 00
    Hope you enjoy. I can see this is going to get addictive already. 
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    I think all of us noobs should do a PIF. Any rules against that?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there is, makes us old guys look bad LOL :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mooch thread needs some love.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    tabako said:
    I think all of us noobs should do a PIF. Any rules against that?
    Hopefully we can just some in the mix of this one.