Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UseAsDirected Thank you :) I just stared smoking cigars (few months) and have been trying just the mild type so far. No favorites yet but I did have a Olivia from a sampler I bought and it was really good :) Got your PM. I'll send a 5-pack your way after Christmas. I've really enjoyed this form and have learned a lot!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    KeiranKeiran Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I shouldn't get involved now as my Humi is way too full as it is but I certainly wouldn't mind finding a sponsor to start a trade with. As long as everyone here can count correctly I think I should be able to keep the humi level at a good point (no Jay, I will not get a coolidor, not enough room yet).
  • Options
    CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Sorry boys, but I was busy sending out winnings to my forum game and then Christmas came and I was in Canada for a little more than a week.

Anyone still want to sponsor me for a trade though?

How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    From what I see...( I don't want to step on any toes here), but since it's the holidays everyone has been busy, so thought I'd post what's I see has unfolded...

@UseAsDirected has @WaterNerd
    @peter4jc has said he could pick up @Wylaff
    @onestrangeone is available to sponsor...mentioned it to @Archelaus

If those are indeed taking place, I will sponsor you @CigarFanatic

Ohh let's not forget @SecretSquirrel, he mentioned he needed a refill  :D

Let us know where you are, so we can get this rolling again....If I missed anything let me know.  I'll be glad to take any one else that hasn't been committed too!  

Eric
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff's package should've arrived today, so he and I are good.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I haven't had any response :( 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Wylaff's package should've arrived today, so he and I are good.
    We'll shoot for tomorrow. It didn't land today.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    I just received @WaterNerd package, It was quite a package! I know I will enjoy this package for days ;) 

He definitely has the sickness but what a great sickness to have! 

I will be sending my 5er tomorrow :) 
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    @UseAsDirected Enjoy and have a Happy New Year!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody looking for a sponsor yet? I think I could see if I know how to trade.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    @avengethis Still looking. My selection is limited but I'm sure I can send some decent sticks.
  • Options
    I'll pm you my address and you can send out. Get me your address and ilk very something out to you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    @avengethisThe package is on the way. Per the guidelines, here is the tracking number for all to see. Hope you enjoy the sticks.

• Options
    Sounds good.  I need to go find a bigger box I think.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    @UseAsDirected Sent me a great selection of cigars and a big bag of coffee! Great job on this trade! Already planning my next one. Look out son when you get it your
    going to say
     httpmediamakeamemeorgcreateddaaaaaammmmmmjpg
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    HAHA here's the pic :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    @Keiran knows how to do it! Great stuff here.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Nicely done @Keiran!

Just wanted to make note that me and @CigarFanatic are in a trade, but shipment will be next week due to travel....

Am I missing something?  
    @Archelaus post have been removed.  I thought he wanted to trade...
  • Options
    CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    @CvilleE ;

For some reason, my username changed from Archelaus, to CigarFanatic. Idk why though...
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Options
    @CvilleE ;

For some reason, my username changed from Archelaus, to CigarFanatic. Idk why though...
    Ohh so that's you!  Lol...ok that's cool, just didn't want to leave anyone out....
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone out there need a sponsor???  I am able and willing to assist!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    @avengethisPackage came earlier that advertised by the mail. Thank you much for the nice selection. I've never actually had the Maduro Short Story so I am excited for that one. Plenty of ones I've never had.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection Brad
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Enjoy @Keiran I really like that new Bolivar and the rest are all some of my favorites.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Got my end of the trade from @CigarFanatic today! Thanks for the nice selection!

• Options
    breandonobreandono Posts: 4
    New guy here. I'd like to get involved with some trades, and was advised to request a sponsor here. I work with @jarubla , @UseAsDirected , and @Keiran

Thanks!

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Brendon you are a good dude! Good to see you jumping in. 

Peeps, he just got a cooler too...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Llado1Llado1 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Newbie from Georgia looking to trade. Anyone interested?
  • Options
    Cigar708388Cigar708388 Posts: 29
    Im.new and would like to be in if possible