Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What if billary was a Republican?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brit Hume: 'It's a Good Thing for Hillary Clinton That She's Not a Republican ...'

Published July 2, 2015

FROM 'SPECIAL REPORT,' JULY 1, 2015:

BRIT HUME, FOX NEWS SENIOR POLITICAL ANALYST: Nearly 20 years ago, the late columnist William Sapphire of the "New York Times" described Hillary Clinton as a quote "congenital liar". The list of her whoppers was long then and it has been growing ever since. She claimed that as a novice investor in Arkansas she made a 10,000 percent killing trading cattle futures by reading the "Wall Street Journal". something one observer said was akin to quote "driving to Hawaii".

She said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia in 1996. She didn't.

She said her daughter was jogging around the World Trade Center on 9/11 2001. She wasn't.

She even once claimed that she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary after he became the first man to climb Mt. Everest. But that didn't happen until five years after she was born.

More recently she claimed she'd turned over all her job-related e- mails from her days as secretary of state. But work related e-mails have since turned up that the State Department didn't have. And she claimed the notorious Sid Blumenthal was just an old friend with whom she sometimes kept in touch and who sent her unsolicited e-mails.

Turns out as we've heard that she was reaching out to him in the dark of night from the first year of the Obama administration and her e-mails made clear she welcomed and encouraged his advice.

With such a record of mendacity, and there are numerous other examples, one thing is clear. It's a good thing for Hillary Clinton that she's not a Republican.

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Hillary were a Republican, her husband would never have been elected.

First we heard of her was that she had made a hundred grand on one grand investment. What genius. Turned out the "investment" was handled by Tyson, largest employer in Arkansas -- she had no hand in it. Then it turned out she never even ponied up the grand -- Tyson did that too. It was all pure and obvious money laundering graft. I forget now what favor Tyson sought from governor Bill at the time -- there was a Bill who signed a bill. Here's the point: Had she been a Republican, she and Slick would have been hung for graft long before they got to the white house, long before she trotted round the country touting socialized medicine driving health insurance stocks in the toilet so she and Bill could invest in them, long before Vince and Whitewater and more hours billed at Rose without ever darkening the doors, long before the wholesale pardon selling spectacle, long before the FBI dossiers, long before "Senator, I do not recall...", well before trotting round the world laundering money from foreign bigshots through some tax exempt facade of a charity, long before so on ad nauseum.

Nixon lost 17 seconds of tape and got hounded from office.
    Hillary lost 30,000 emails and will prolly get elected to office.

Here our favorite bay area liberal will chime in with all the good things she stands for... cause we can sure believe her when she tells us what she stands for. For example, that she will topple the one percent... one of whom she has become... ironically by promising populist platitudes such as the need to topple the one percent... 

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To say the least, she has a duplicity problem.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    To say the least, she has a duplicity problem.
    Maybe Mr Whittle will release a video on the clintonistas. Hope it gets more play then Democrats and Racism if he does. Look it up......
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well if Hillary was a republican and she did all this...well she would fit right in! I mean did anyone really think trumps speech would go well? Don't be hurt just go with the flow 
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Blah, blah, woof, woof, and what if.  At this point what difference does it make?
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    I'm not political but really its not as bad as what the Bush family has done lol ya know supplying metal to ze Germans and all
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your going to be awfully sad when the republicans lose next year huh? 
    I am not Republican. What we need here is a viable third party. The lesser of two evils is evil.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Id say no parties just people running on the positions they stand for and no required money to participate. Dreams of democracy lol. Oh but then people would need to learn about issues and form their own opinion lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"