Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

5Vegas Gold and REd

Last night hangin out in the backyard I smoked both of these cigars with a rock glass of wild turkey 101, these two cigars are amazing for price and quality of smoke and taste....

Comments

• Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I haven't tried the Red yet, but a few days ago I did have a Gold in the morning with a good cup of coffee and enjoyed the heck out of it.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i find the gold a bit on the mild side for my taste. the red is still light for me but i find it a good AM smoke.

if you like the red and want a fuller body go with the cask...

same flavor profile, just more punch.
  • Options
    agreed, if you can find the cask strength, grab em up...if you like a maduro go with the 'A's...5 vegas still rules the sweetspot for quality vs. price in my opinion
  • Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    CigarStudent.com:
    agreed, if you can find the cask strength, grab em up...if you like a maduro go with the 'A's...5 vegas still rules the sweetspot for quality vs. price in my opinion
    First what is the cask? and I do like the maduro and have a box of 5vegas "A's like them very much too..and also like a good smoke in a cigar thats why also I like the VigilantEs so much, packs alot of smoke and flavor..
  • Options
    5 vegas cask strength is a limited release cigar put out by 5 vegas. it was blended to taste close to the original line (red band) but have more body to them.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Is red and classic the same?
  • Options