Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for a 10 for 5 trade....

Hey guys, I'm basicall looking to trade 10 sticks for 5 in return.  I need room more than anything.  Here are the 10 I have to trade: 

(2) Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Sublime
(2) Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979
(4) Tabacos Baez Series SF Toro
(1) RP Vintage 99 Toro
(1) CI Legends Yellow-Pepin

Let me know what you would have to trade.   I love Nub Cameroons, but does not have to be those.   Let me know.   I'm on the good trader list.   PM if interested. 

TJ

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    wish i had more nub cameroons kicking around, there's some nice sticks there.
  • dennisking:
    wish i had more nub cameroons kicking around, there's some nice sticks there.

Yeah man,  those are some of my favorites, unfortunately I need space bad.   If there's any other sticks you want to trade let me know.  They don't have to be Nub Cameroons. 

Thanks

TJ

i wish i could but i need to stock up a little as nothing i have is duplicate and i have a bunch of sticks i haven't tried yet. I also have a PIF as soon as someone responds so I have to save sticks for that as well. damn i need more sticks
  • dennisking:
    i wish i could but i need to stock up a little as nothing i have is duplicate and i have a bunch of sticks i haven't tried yet. I also have a PIF as soon as someone responds so I have to save sticks for that as well. damn i need more sticks

Cool man.   I understand.  Maybe some other time.  

• Guys, if no one is interested in this trade I will sell this lot for $30 shipped.  
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    teebone- PM sent.
  • PM sent, sight

sight's a good trader, i can vouch
    Replied.
    dennisking:
    Thanks, good sir.
    sightunseen:
    dennisking:
    Thanks, good sir.
    it's what i do
    dennisking:
    sightunseen:
    dennisking:
    Thanks, good sir.
    it's what i do
    On a different note, I was about to guess "What Dreams May Come" myself. In fact, I was getting ready to reply when I saw the thread update with your post. Haha.
    Well, we shall see if that's the winning guess.
  • This is done.  Thanks, sight.    

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sorry I missed this one. I have 5 or so Nub Cameroons that I wouldn't mind trading. They're not my favorite... Let me know if you've got others you would want to trade.
  • TatuajeVI:
    Sorry I missed this one. I have 5 or so Nub Cameroons that I wouldn't mind trading. They're not my favorite... Let me know if you've got others you would want to trade.

PM sent

• sight, sent you pm with delivery confirmation #.  

teebone

Likewise.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    LOL and now NUB Cameroons were the DD...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Haha, hopefully me and Tat have put enough of a dent in his humi so he can pick some up.
  • sightunseen:
    Hays:
    Haha, hopefully me and Tat have put enough of a dent in his humi so he can pick some up.

Gulp...I snagged 2.   Had to, gotta get the free shipping, right?  I've come to the realization that an overflow of cigars is a good problem, not a bad one.  

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    They will keep in the bags they are sent in for quite a while, as long as the pillows are charged. Or, you could build a big-a$$ humidor like mine, lol... I solved my overflow problems...
  • cabinetmaker:
    They will keep in the bags they are sent in for quite a while, as long as the pillows are charged. Or, you could build a big-a$$ humidor like mine, lol... I solved my overflow problems...

lol...yeah, my 100 ct. is not cutting it right now.   It's taking everything I got to not buy another humi right now.    

teebone673:

sightunseen:
    Hays:

Gulp...I snagged 2.   Had to, gotta get the free shipping, right?  I've come to the realization that an overflow of cigars is a good problem, not a bad one.  

I see it as a double-edged sword. Not unlike having a wife and a mistress.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    teebone673:

cabinetmaker:

lol...yeah, my 100 ct. is not cutting it right now.   It's taking everything I got to not buy another humi right now.    

If you got more to trade let me know I might be interested in what you are willing to part with.