Home Non Cigar Related

message from Duty Joe

kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
I got a PM from our friend Duty today, he said he is doing well but really busy. If anyone wants to get in touch with him, he let me know his e-mail address. PM me and I wil forward it to you. He says he misses the conversations, and to say hello to all the guys here.

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    But still not going to return to these parts?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    KEWL. Kas, could you PM me his addy? Thanks Bro'.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hey Kas. Shoot it to me as well. I had it at one time as we were exchanging emails on pipes but I can't seem to find it now.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Luko, (OTSF) I guess he has been busy, but I'll send you his e-mail so you can get the word from him directly
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Please shoot me his email as well ...I miss him here and he's actually only about 60-65 miles from me.
    We've been Duty Free long enough...I see him logged on here. Duty, come on back. Just stay outta the non-cigar related thread and life will be more simple.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    we been missin ya Joe ...
    gmill880:
    Hey "long time" guys, along with our pal Duty, we should find Urbi, Shirley (rusirius), Capt., Bad Andy, and a long time gone guy pilot711. Lassy was once lost but now he's been found..and Maddy is like D!ck Clark, you don't see him very often anymore.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Hey "long time" guys, along with our pal Duty, we should find Urbi, Shirley (rusirius), Capt., Bad Andy, and a long time gone guy pilot711. Lassy was once lost but now he's been found..and Maddy is like D!ck Clark, you don't see him very often anymore.

I'm no "long time" guy, but I've been a member and a lingerer for a long time and "active" for almost a year now.

When I first signed up, all I did was read archive after archive of all the hilarious conversations you guys would have and the abundance of knowledge and experiences. I still do today. I think the legends were still active when I started to become active, but then they dissapeared. I miss them.
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    I agree...maybe Duty can tell us if these guys have all been hiding under the same rock...
    Hey Mike. You are a long time guy, There are almost 6700 members, but probably less than a hundred that are on more than once a week. Some missing guys were on everyday with posts of hundreds a week and then were either abducted by aliens, or incarcerated. I enjoy all the new members and the variety of interests and knowledge they bring to the group, as this has developed into a sundry gathering of personalities. In less than two years I have seen the group grow from 500, with only about twenty active members, to it's present size.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hey Mike. You are a long time guy, There are almost 6700 members, but probably less than a hundred that are on more than once a week. Some missing guys were on everyday with posts of hundreds a week and then were either abducted by aliens, or incarcerated. I enjoy all the new members and the variety of interests and knowledge they bring to the group, as this has developed into a sundry gathering of personalities. In less than two years I have seen the group grow from 500, with only about twenty active members, to it's present size.

Awww thanks man. Woo Hoo!! I'm a long time guy!!

It is very impresive to see how many different people we have these days.