KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone have any of these?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Krieg:
    Anyone have any of these?
    Not yet going to my local B&M today & if he has 1 I'm going to try it out. Will let you know.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sounds good...they're pretty hard to find I hear.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Krieg:
    sounds good...they're pretty hard to find I hear.
    I went yesterday to my B&M but he didn't have any. The owner wasn't there because they were having a seminar later that night so I couldn't ask if he would be getting any in soon. I will stop back in a few days but so far no luck. I did however pickup a series O & G Maduro.
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Good luck finding the MB1's. These were out of production several years ago. Even the MB2's are not easy to find.

But if you do find them, let me know as I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of them as well.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked one of these up in Springfield, MO yesterday. They had a few more left. Too bad I didn't realize at the time they were hard to find. I just new I had been wanting to try one. Next trip down I might see if they are still there and grab them if you guys want them.

Never mind I had a brain fart. Mine is a 3. I smoked too many cigars this weekend and traded a bunch and got slightly confused. Haven't seen 1 or 2. I will check Outlaw Cigar as they seem to have every rare thing you could want there.