Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

FT - A couple of 20ct desktop humis

I was doing some pre-spring cleaning this morning and was able to eliminate one of my coolerdors. So that leaves me with 2 20ct desktop humidors and some small Spanish cedar planks. These would be perfect for someone needing a small humidor, or work perfect to keep a larger coolerdor organized. I kept the spanish cedar planks at the bottom of my coolerdor just to have more wood in with the sticks.

I'd rather see this stuff go to someone that might use it rather than sit around in my way. So I was thinking I'd take a fiver of something for all of it. Could be almost anything....prefer stuff in the medium strength profile.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PM for you!
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    PM replied.
    And back at ya
    and back to you
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    PM unless both got scooped.
    everything is spoken for.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Dammit. Well if anything falls through I will DEFINETLY take these and there would be more than a fiver in it for you.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I talked with sandman earlier today - he was raving about how awesome they looked when they arrived on his doorstep. :)
    TatuajeVI:
    I talked with sandman earlier today - he was raving about how awesome they looked when they arrived on his doorstep. :)
    Tell sandman I said that he sucks :-P
    madurofan:
    TatuajeVI:
    Oh ya I forgot to tell everyone that these were in perfect condition and they were so awesome. Thanks for the trade again. Oh Madurofan don't be like that. I just sent you some sticks so you could suck too!!!!!!
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    TatuajeVI:
    Oh ya I forgot to tell everyone that these were in perfect condition and they were so awesome. Thanks for the trade again. Oh Madurofan don't be like that. I just sent you some sticks so you could suck too!!!!!!
    Ha ha .. I'm just messing. Looks like you got a good score there! I like that RP one quite a bit.
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    TatuajeVI:
    Ha ha .. I'm just messing. Looks like you got a good score there! I like that RP one quite a bit.
    It's awesome and has a great, fantastic, epic seal on it. It closes so easy but you can't get it open w/1 hand. I used it this weekend as I was on the road. Worked perfect! I'd say I would trade it but I think I'm in love.
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    TatuajeVI:
    It's awesome and has a great, fantastic, epic seal on it. It closes so easy but you can't get it open w/1 hand. I used it this weekend as I was on the road. Worked perfect! I'd say I would trade it but I think I'm in love.
    Thats awesome. LOL I wasn't angling for you to trade it to me ... especially if you are in love.
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    TatuajeVI:
    Thats awesome. LOL I wasn't angling for you to trade it to me ... especially if you are in love.
    PM to ya
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    TatuajeVI:
    PM to ya
    Back at ya.
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    TatuajeVI:
    PM to ya
    Back at ya.
    & 1 more
    same to ya.