Home Cigar 101
Options

Nubs

2»

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I smoked a NUB for the first time a few nights ago. The 460 Maduro, more specifically. In my short experience with this hobby, I have to say it is one of the better smokes I have had. I had no trouble with the burn, the draw was fantastic (used a punch), and the flavor and strength were exactly in line with what I wanted to get out of it. This is definitely a brand I will be trying more of in the near future. Really want to try the Habano!
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I just had another NUB Habano last night and it burned even from start to finish. To this point every NUB I have had has been this way.
  • Options
    Corymc23Corymc23 Posts: 31
    I had my first nub which was a connecticut torpedo and the burn was uneven but the flavor was amazing! I really liked it however the smoke was very thick and with the shortness of the stick, it kind of got into my eyes. Other than that it is for sure a stick I will buy again!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just bought a sampler deal of 8 Nubs for 28.99. Not a bad deal if you ask me. I have been picking them up for 6.75 each at my local b&m, and friggin' love them, so I had to jump on this deal.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I bought a Nub Conni 354 a week ago from the local B&M and smoked it last night. I enjoyed the cigar. Slow burn, lots of smoke, great flavor. I will be trying a few more soon.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    definitely try the Habano out!! Great cigar in my opinion.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I think Ill go outside right now and Have one!