Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Interesting trade?

Hey guys. I have half a box (11) of Don Elias Connecticut Toros that have been "patiently aged" in my shop for 6 years, ( I forgot I had them). Never been in my humidors, never liked them. But, while having a MOW the other day, I rummaged through the shop and found the box...lit one up and had a few puffs...not half bad, but I'm not going to be partaking any time soon. If anybody wants them, let me know. We can make a little trade and you can have the Don Elias's. If not, I'll just toss them out...but I think they are good enough for somebody who likes them or just wants some extra smokes in their possession. Good trader list member #14353.

Comments

• Options
    24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    Maybe I should have said we can trade some good sticks and you can have the Don Elias cigars... Or if anybody just wants the DE's I'll ship them, I just don't want to toss them.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What kinda good cigars we talking?
    We might need some more details....
  • Options
    Well, I don't have any Gurkhas....bad experience... would like to try something Gurhka... Everything I have would take awhile to put on here... tell me what you want and maybe I have it? I would like to try a Nub anything, something LFD. Could get rid of some DPG cuban classics, CAO Brazilia, A. Fernandez signature, 5 vegas A, OWR, Utopia Maduro (very good), Diesel... Maybe a Padron 64, Montecristo Media Noche?
  • Options
    The Don's are gone.