Home General Discussion
Options

Another Humidor - Hot Off The Bench

Just finished this one up today.... she's going to a good friend of mine back in Minnesota.... Bird's Eye Maple & Brazilian Cherry.... imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Waxing do you normally send the cigars with the humi or is that for the pic? Nice work.
  • Options
    Sometimes.... if I have 'em... I did in this one... he's a good friend of mine....
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    WaxingMoon:
    Sometimes.... if I have 'em... I did in this one... he's a good friend of mine....
    Wow you are a great friend then too!!! Very nice of you to throw in that nice selection with the humi.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I really like the top with the cigar labels - good work on all of your stuff
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Man that looks nice. Wish I had the knowledge to do something like that ...
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I'm from Minnesota, can I be your friend???

Very nice humidor with some very nice sticks!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Nice box. The inlay cross pieces on the side corners is t that to help hold corner as well as decoration?
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    WaxingMoon:
    Wow you are a great friend then too!!! Very nice of you to throw in that nice selection with the humi.
    Yes, it is. Any mitered corner like that should have a spline. It's both decorative and functional.