Home General Discussion

Hard to Find Stuff on Hand

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know a couple of B&M's by me have some stuff that is getting harder to find online (at least for me) at pretty good prices. If anyone is interested or wants me to get any of this, feel free to PM me...........Fuente Anejo # 46 & #55, LFD Double Ligero Chisel, Oliva Serie V Maduro 2009, Cohiba Black Supremo, LFD Coronado Double Toro, Opus X Belicoso **** Power Ranger & Opus X 3 pack Tins

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    U got 2 from me
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    It's nice of you to offer up your help. I wish I had some extra $$ right now. Thanks
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I hear ya Dennis....Do you really think all those sticks would be around if I had the cash I wanted?? :)
  • nudienudie Posts: 112
    Well i dunno anywhere else to put this... do rare cigars gain value with age and with authenticity... ex what has more value and value potential? 25 single pre embargo sticks or a factory sealed box of the same pre embargo sticks... and will letting them rest in a sealed box for years give them more value?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ummmm, not here as a place to put it??? J/K, lol. I would say the sealed box would be the better item to own...HOWEVER, I have no idea and my best guess is the one with more value is whichever one you could find someone with deep pockets ready to jump on first. Aging cigars totally depends on the smoker, as length of aging seems to be a personal choice more than a concrete answer.
  • nudienudie Posts: 112
    Vulchor:
    Ummmm, not here as a place to put it??? J/K, lol. I would say the sealed box would be the better item to own...HOWEVER, I have no idea and my best guess is the one with more value is whichever one you could find someone with deep pockets ready to jump on first. Aging cigars totally depends on the smoker, as length of aging seems to be a personal choice more than a concrete answer.
    well i was really going for rarity and authenticity as points of value... i would have no intention of tasting the aging process... i mean i might buy a box+3 and keep the box for many years and taste the +3
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The downside to a sealed box is that the buyer can't see what condition the cigars are in; if they haven't been stored properly it could be an expensive disappointment.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I hear ya Dennis....Do you really think all those sticks would be around if I had the cash I wanted?? :)
    hahahaha, i feel the same way