Home General Discussion
Options

St. Louis & Cigars

JZJZ Posts: 827
I'll be heading to St. Louis in May/June. Does anyone know any good spots to enjoy a cigar, nice B & M, cigar friendly restaurants?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I did. There used to be a JR's downtown but it closed a long time ago. I am sure they have a few great places though. If you go to www.thecigarnut.com you can email David and ask him. He is a great BOTL and he lives in St. Louis so he can hook you up.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Here are a few:

Cardwell's

Dierdorf & Harts Steakhouse

LoRusso's Cucina

Ritz-Carlton St. Louis

Station Grille

Tony's

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Better come before 1/11 when the new law goes into effect :( Growler's Pub is very cigar friendly. I live in StL so if you want to get together for a smoke that would be great!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    The Hill Cigar Co. on Vandavendor Ave. I was there last night. Very nice place. I do believe you have to be a member to go to the Ritz. Send me a PM, I am 20 min. from anywhere in St. Louis City I would love to get together and smoke a few, also show you around a lil if you want. Let you know what streets to NOT go down . :-) -Brett
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    That sounds great guys. I'll keep you all posted on the dates that I'll be there. I'll be traveling with the wife but she likes cigars too. I know....I'm lucky!
  • Options
    Good she can keep my wife company !
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    I also agree on The Hill Cigar Co. Fantastic people there, the owners, employees, and the folks that inhabit the place. You can't go wrong with them, and most afternoons and early evenings, you can get into some great conversation while sitting down enjoying a good stick. Also while on 'The Hill' try some of the great restaurants there if you like Italian food (its St. Louis's 'Little Italy'). I live about 2 to 3 miles from there. The Famous Bar on Chippewa (couple miles from the Hill Cigar Co.) has great bartenders, good selection of bourbon, scotch, and they make the best martinis, and they are cigar friendly.
  • Options
    So through this thread I have learned that there are a few peps in St. Louis on here !!!! (You guys know what Im gonna say next) Lets get a Herf going !! what do you all think ? if ya'll don't see it on here I'll start a thread on it in a few days
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I posted about a herf before buy therewasn't any real interest. I am down.
  • Options
    hell Im interested ! I guess I should pay more attention to where everyone is from.
  • Options
    I'm interested as well. Only problem is I work Fri - Mon and quite often on call Tues - Thurs. My schedule leaves a social life in the dust. However, I can always try.
  • Options
    SaVas:
    I'm interested as well. Only problem is I work Fri - Mon and quite often on call Tues - Thurs. My schedule leaves a social life in the dust. However, I can always try.
    eeeewwwww well we can try and figure something out !
  • Options
    The Cank:
    SaVas:
    eeeewwwww well we can try and figure something out !
    The one perk is everything is open when I have days off.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    The guys at Cigars-N-More treated me great when I was there. I always use rtda.org to find a tobacconist while I'm traveling.