Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's Your Job?

13»

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Law school student (and before someone asks - no, I can't give you legal advice)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    xmacro:
    Law school student (and before someone asks - no, I can't give you legal advice)

Damn I was just about to ask what I should do with this body....
  • Options
    I worked in the facilities management and construction fields for about 10 years - did a nickel at The Boeing Company in Irvine, CA. If you want, google A160T Hummingbird - pretty cool stuff. Now I am currently opening my own State Farm Agency and going to start working for myself instead of somebody else!

• Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    I own my own IT based business... We basically do everything from residential pc repair to enterprise network management, sell new computers, web design, and remote backup...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    "My job makes me understand the rationale of murder."
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I am a full time double-major student that also has a full time-ish job in the school's IT department making people think I fixed things.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    betasynn:
    making people think I fixed things.
    love the honesty
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    bbc020:
    betasynn:
    making people think I fixed things.
    love the honesty
    For what it's worth, I usually am involved in somehow making things work. It's this strange ability I have, to fix machines without knowing how or why, and then being able to bullshit a reason and a procedure, and then having that work though I don't understand how or why.