Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another box split perhaps?

So I was on Satan's auction site tonight and saw something I couldn't really pass on. I snagged a box of Camacho Corojo Ltd. 11/18 figurados. I didn't want to pass on the deal, but due to space constraints I won't be able to store the whole box. Is anyone interested in going splits-ville on the box? I can do an even split (well kind of even, 10 and 11), a three way with 7 each, or I can break it up into fivers and part with 3 of those.

If anyone is interested, post here and we'll work something out. I'm not so much interested in trading for more cigars due to the aforementioned space constraints, and the cost would be fairly low since I got them for a good deal, so it would work out to around $5 per cigar with shipping included. Let me know, and please post here so I can keep things straight without having to juggle the thread and PMs.

Thanks.

Comments

• count me in , I can take the even split or just a fiver if others want in too.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Up to you Paul. As far as I'm concerned, splits are first come first served. I've got no problem doing it either way, but if you want to do an even split then it's yours.
  • ill have fifty bones on the way in the next day or two!!
    Cool. I won't be getting the box until middle of next week with the way UPS Ground goes, so if you want to hold off it's no problem for me. Up to you of course, and if everything works out you should get them by next Saturday with USPS Priority.
    Oh and trade closed. Another quickie. :)