Home Non Cigar Related

What are you doing with your Tax Return?

2»

Comments

• I'm sure my wife spent it already. If not, savings if I have a good day - golf clubs for a bad day. Sounds like I said that backwards...lol

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Lasabar:
    I'm saving it... First time in my life that I have built up a piddly little savings account... I'm going to eventually use this money to go to the Dominican Republic in June.
    Nice! Where you staying?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Lasabar:
    I'm saving it... First time in my life that I have built up a piddly little savings account... I'm going to eventually use this money to go to the Dominican Republic in June.
    Nice! Where you staying?
    Punta Cana and haven't booked the place yet, suggestions are welcome from anyone!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    buying a new vacation home.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Maxing out the roth IRA. Thats probably the lamest answer so far.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Paying off a low interest loan. Taking out another to pay off some high interest accounts and buy a new fishing boat.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Goldy:
    Maxing out the roth IRA. Thats probably the lamest answer so far.
    You could say that or you could say that this is probably the most sensible.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    ScottTDawg:
    Paying off a low interest loan. Taking out another to pay off some high interest accounts and buy a new fishing boat.

I'm selling a boat if you are interested.
  • PederPeder Posts: 13
    Want to do an African Safari in Tanzania for some R&R...not 100% convinced that it is a good idea though. Everything from plane tickets to hotels seems pricey so far. I guess that the people willing to travel in Africa are willing to pay. If I go, I hope it's worth it. Anyone done a Kili climb?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I usually try to get as small a refund as possible, but messed up this year. I'm going to send in one of my beltfed kits to be professionally built, these ones are a bit more complicated than the AK's I'm used to building. Just have to decide which to send...The Yugoslavian M53 (a copy of the German MG42): M53
    Or the Polish RPD. RPD

Will have them both done eventually... these will join the Browning 1919 in the beltfed portion of my collection.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    MY TAX RETURN JUST BLEW UP MY BANK ACCOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • nudienudie Posts: 112
    Im buying as many swisher sweets i can for ~$6000 AHHHHHHHHHHH! haha