Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mini Cigars

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I have several boxes (they come in packs of 10) of Mini Cigars for trade if anyone is interested. These aren't "cigarillos" but actual mini cigars that were sent to me for review by Cigar Magazine. They tasted pretty good, I was quite shocked how much they tasted like thier big brothers. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised since they were made from the same tobacco. I just don't have room in my humidor to keep them...so if anyone is interested, let me know

Romeo y Julietta Cuentos
Another box of R & Js
Montecristo Habanitos
Partagas
Macanduo
H.Uppman Vintage Cameroon
Romeo y Julietta Habana Reserve
Onyx
Montecristo White Labels

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Hey Krieg

what are you looking for in trade? I might be interested in the R&J's

Dan

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    hey Krieg ..... i could be interested in some of each montecristos ... and maybe some R&J's or some of the partagas ..... let me know what you'd like
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I'm down to take pretty much any of em off your hands amigo...just post up whatcha lookin for I guess and I'll see if I can match it!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Well, as usual, I'm always looking for more Rocky Patels, but right now I am really on the hunt for some Vintage 1999s....but besides that, I not really too picky...what do you guys want to offer? Just shoot me a PM, I'm always open in trying some new smokes.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Pm sent
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    PMs replied

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Hays:
    I'm down to take pretty much any of em off your hands amigo...just post up whatcha lookin for I guess and I'll see if I can match it!
    I'm up for just about anything, what are u willing to trade ?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Pm sent
    replied

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    Goldy:
    PM sent
    replied

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    **Just want to make sure everyone is aware, when I said "boxes" I mean the little boxes that they come in, not a box size of a regular cigar. They come in 10 to a box, except for the couple I took one out and smoked for the review. Which was the Macanudo and Monti White Labels.

"Long ashes my friends."