Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Will's Street Credit

2»

Comments

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Alex Williams:
    Pretty sure neither of you are cause you both posted more than once. If you could do that, the everyone would just do what that dirty filthy stinkin rotten *** JZ did ;)
    I failed to read the official rules! Don't be mad cause you didnt think of it first! Damn good idea though! If your not cheating your not trying!!
  • Options
    JZ:
    Alex Williams:
    Pretty sure neither of you are cause you both posted more than once. If you could do that, the everyone would just do what that dirty filthy stinkin rotten *** JZ did ;)
    I failed to read the official rules! Don't be mad cause you didnt think of it first! Damn good idea though! If your not cheating your not trying!!
    Hahaha too true!! I wish I had thought of it first! Haha
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    Alex Williams:
    Oooooooh..... it's the 25th POSTER. I see. Well then, I'm out......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you're crackin me up right now JZ
  • Options
    dennisking:
    you're crackin me up right now JZ
    I choked on my drink when I read through all that I was laughin so hard! I guess will will just have to pick a new number/ make a new thread to make it less complicated and we can all start over!! Haha
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this is even more outta hand then my Street Cred post.... am I 25th? yes?
  • Options
    You are the 37th post haha
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I never learned to count. So as a default....I win! SCORE!!!!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Hugemoose:
    lol. this is a great way to win!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a bunch of cigar weasels!!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Hugemoose:
    lol. this is a great way to win!
    Tat you are only saying that cause you can't count either. Just so everyone knows Tat & I are working on this trade/fantasy football money he won in our league. So he thinks that 7 sticks is a fair trade for only 2. Not bad if you are on the 7 stick side but sucks to be me!!!!! JK Phil I think it's a pretty good deal that I'm getting. But you still can't count.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Oh and by the way I call do-over!!!!! Once again another street cred game controversy!!!
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Fluff
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Once again another street cred game controversy!!!
    Not my fault this time, Woo Hoo!!