Options

Cigarfest 2010

2»

Comments

• Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't get anything either... :(

• Options
    I had the same issue was online at 5am & nothing for an hour as I was calling as well as trying online. I got ready for work then decided to try around 6:20 and it let me add 4 $100 tickets. So I lucked out. Sorry for everyone missed out. If I come across any tickets I will post here. Auction value is still managable at $150 at ticket. But the extra hours aren't worth it to me anymore as we end up going in and getting the cigars and food then going out to the parking lot to drink & smoke.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The Bear:
    I had the same problem with the website. It would add the shirts to the cart but not the tickets. I did finally get through on the phone and got 3 VIH tickets and 3 shirts.

See you guys at the show.
    Welcome to all the new members on the forum. Where are you from The Bear & everyone else? Oh and if you or anyone else comes across extra tickets please do post it or PM me. Thanks
  • Options
    So did anyone on here get the cigar nut tickets? The auctions closed today at $190. I think that is nuts but it just shows how big it is getting.

I am from Reading, PA.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Next year I will have to find a friendly american BOTL who will be willing to buy my ticket for me when I send him the money. They wont sell tickets to Canadian credit cards.
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Hockeyphan:
    So did anyone on here get the cigar nut tickets? The auctions closed today at $190. I think that is nuts but it just shows how big it is getting. I am from Reading, PA.
    No did didn't bother with those. I'm sure it would have been fun.....but that is just too much for me.

More importantly, you're from Reading?! So am I. What B&M do you normally go to?