Options

CoD Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360

2»

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Garen B:
    I've been playing this game since release day and have loved every bit of it. If you guys want to hit me up, I'm Agent Eggroll.

Anyone else pissed at the care package glitch?
    Is this like Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl??
    what glitch?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look on Youtube. If you get a care package you can keep getting them over and over. Losers with no skills keep doing this and it ruins the game. Word is people are reporting people for this and they are getting banned from Live.
  • Options
    The care package glitch where you can somehow get as many care packages as you want. It sucks. This weekend we have GOT to play. I gotta show how much I can whup up on ya ;)
  • Options
    Ah, I joined a match and before I started a nuke went off a guy had 31 kills and one death. Now I don't know how long people were playing but that seems way too over the top. The next match I started with this guy and I would say 3 minutes or less the match was over and he once again had like 1 death and ended the game with a nuke. I swear he was cheating. This crap pisses me off and also people who use marathon, lightweight and go around and just knifing. It is down right piss play. I really don't have much gripe with the care packages, I mean most of the time I kill people getting them so no big deal. Though it is something that needs fixed.
  • Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    I play on PC, and suck or am average at best. i usually end up with slightly more kills than deaths. However, I did have one epic game where I finished 30 kills and 1 death.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Sounds like the nuke guy had a buddy on the other team that was allowing nuke guy to kill him. Basically they find a hiding spot, killee has tactical insertions and uses them every time the killer kills him. I agree with you on the knifing class pheebs, I tried it and it makes the game a bit too easy because you're running around 2x faster than everyone.

I'm adding everyone who has posted tonight, maybe we can get together and play some ground war or something.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    Sounds like the nuke guy had a buddy on the other team that was allowing nuke guy to kill him. Basically they find a hiding spot, killee has tactical insertions and uses them every time the killer kills him. I agree with you on the knifing class pheebs, I tried it and it makes the game a bit too easy because you're running around 2x faster than everyone.

I'm adding everyone who has posted tonight, maybe we can get together and play some ground war or something.
    ah, didn't think of that. Well I reported him.. ! I'll be on tonight unless my wife has set up something and hasn't told me. I would like to get at least four of us so we can do some private free for all! hehe.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I just wanted to let you guys know I changed my gamertag to ejenne87. I will be playing all night tonight, maybe drinking a little too so be careful...
  • Options
    I'll definately be on tonight.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Bump
  • Options
    Playing red dead right now but am starting to go through DTs for some MW2....look me up. TilleyMNPD
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I am Beta Synn on xbox live, addicted to red dead lately but will be returning to MW2 when the new maps emerge.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    I am Beta Synn on xbox live, addicted to red dead lately but will be returning to MW2 when the new maps emerge.
    Isn't it such an awesome game? I'm still in Mexico, getting pretty damn tired of getting jumped by either wolves or mountain lions around every turn.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    betasynn:
    Isn't it such an awesome game? I'm still in Mexico, getting pretty damn tired of getting jumped by either wolves or mountain lions around every turn.
    That's why you keep a shotgun handy. I just finished the Blackwater portion of the game; you get a sick pistol from them, free of charge. But yeah, fantastic game.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Any of you getting the new maps tomorrow? I'll be playing those quite a bit tomorrow night, especially since I'm off on Friday. I really need to get Red Dead though. The more I hear, the more awesome it sounds.
  • Options
    It's not just GTA 4 in the Old West either, it's awesome. I probably won't buy the new maps right this second, but I plan on getting them in the future.
  • Options
    As soon as I can hit buy, I will.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    It's not just GTA 4 in the Old West either, it's awesome. I probably won't buy the new maps right this second, but I plan on getting them in the future.
    That was my fear initially, but from what I hear, it's far different. I've been wanting an Old West game for awhile, ever since I played GUN on PS2. I'm probably going to rent it so I can get a feel of it, and then buy it when I get paid again or something.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Give it some time Matt cause it a little slow at the beginning.
    But once you get into it its amazing! Far better than GUN, and GUN was amazing.

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting the new map pack. Gamertag is Oogie407 (4 zero 7, not 4 oh 7) if you guys wanna play sometime.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    I'm getting the new map pack. Gamertag is Oogie407 (4 zero 7, not 4 oh 7) if you guys wanna play sometime.
    I'll be playing MW2 all night starting in twenty minutes.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    wwhwang:
    What's your gamertag? I've been playing the new maps quite a bit today. I'll be back on in a bit, just got off to watch Burn Notice.
  • Options
    Matt Marvel:
    Alex Williams:
    wwhwang:
    What's your gamertag? I've been playing the new maps quite a bit today. I'll be back on in a bit, just got off to watch Burn Notice.
    Posted it in this thread already: aubiehunter. I hate how they don't let you just play whatever kind of game you want with the new maps. If I had known it was a random assortment, I would not have bought em
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Matt Marvel:
    Alex Williams:
    wwhwang:
    Posted it in this thread already: aubiehunter. I hate how they don't let you just play whatever kind of game you want with the new maps. If I had known it was a random assortment, I would not have bought em
    Sorry, I must've missed it. Yeah, they did that with the first map pack as well. If you pick a game type, you'll still be able to play the new maps, just mixed in with the old ones.