Home General Discussion
Options

tiny white dots on my ash!

i had a perdomo lot 23 robusto last night. it was nice. the only thing was, i noticed that the ash had little white dots on it. about the size of a pin ***. it was weird. what the hell is that? it freaked me out. cigar was good anyway. and it was a gift from a friend so needless to say, i smoked it anyway. gimme some feed back on this one. very interesting. thanks chris

Comments

• Options
    carmike22carmike22 Posts: 70
    Means the wrapper is "toothy" nothing to worry about. A lot on camoroon wrappers and maduros are like this, but definetaly nothing to worry about. I personaly love it when the wrappers are like this.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    carmike22:
    Means the wrapper is "toothy" nothing to worry about. A lot on camoroon wrappers and maduros are like this, but definetaly nothing to worry about. I personaly love it when the wrappers are like this.

I was under the assumption (and maybe the wrong one) that "toothieness" was a wrapper quality where it was not very smooth. as in the RP OSG has a smooth wrapper but the partagas black's wrapper is toothy.

slightly related:
    I think the white spots were from mineral deposits in the leaf of the wrapper.

i could be wrong on both.
  • Options
    i thought at first it was minerals in the leaf, but i also heard that it might could mildew or small bugs. either way, it was a good smoke.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump. >:)

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Today I learned you can't say pin ****. Thanks for the insight, Shawn!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022

Can't say just plain **** either.