Home General Discussion

Camacho Pre- Embargo

So I ordered a collectors box of 3.

Any thought on these ?

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I love them, not sure if its the thought of smoking a cuban or that they are just that good. With that said, I dont think they keep their price point but ccom has had some great deals on them in the past.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    So I ordered a collectors box of 3.

Any thought on these ?

Just one: Enjoy.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    very nice !

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think they do best if you let them rest for a few months. Aside from that, it's a good cigar.
  • AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    I picked up a few on a daily deal a few months ago. I really enjoy them but wish they were a little more affordable.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Not sure but I think Bryan did a review on this not too long ago on www.cigarobsession.com. If you've never been to his site, click on "humidor" and then look for the review.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    still my favorite cigar I've ever smoked.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    j0z3r:
    I think they do best if you let them rest for a few months. Aside from that, it's a good cigar.

I pretty much let every one of mine rest a few months before I smoke any so this shouldn't be to hard :-)
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    They are a great cigar. I bought the box of three a while back and still have two in my humi.

I am not sure they are worth the asking price though. I bought mine on a deal.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    I've always wanted to try one. This may be a dumb question, but if they are pre-embargo cuban tobacco, does that mean that the tobacco is 40+ years old to begin with? I don't believe in dumb questions, just dumb people!!!!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    A portion of the leaf is indeed from before the embargo was in place