Home General Discussion

Biggest Cigar You've Had

2»

Comments

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Stryker808:
    Regarding huge ring size a friend gave me the sopranos set which included two champagne bottle shaped cigars from CAO that were 86 ring gage. Actually they smoked pretty good too, even burn all the way to the bone. image
    Holy Gypsy-**** Batman, those are awesome!! Those look like they were fun just to smoke!!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Those Soprano cigars look awesome. Never really watched the Soprano's but these look awesome!
  • UGA79UGA79 Posts: 5
    Try a Don Pepin Series JJ Salomen.  Good deal at Cigar.com!  Spicy!  They have a good Salomen sampler this month!
  • undulac:
    I'd heading down to Miami in a few weeks for a golf trip. After 2-3 sticks on the course, we go to a nice dinner and then every night we end up sitting in pool area and smoke cigars for a few hours. I normally bring out a couple traditional size sticks, but I was at my B&M yesterday and decided to pick up a Punch Presidente which is 8.5 x 52. I figured this is good for about 2.5 hours. I know there are some big boys out there, so what's the biggest cigar you've had?
    The largest cigar that I have ever seen (note) never have I even tried to tackle it was the Puros Indios Especial Chief Maduro (I think was the name) sized up at 18 inches x 66 ring....hard to find them though.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    jeffjackson:
    undulac:
    I'd heading down to Miami in a few weeks for a golf trip. After 2-3 sticks on the course, we go to a nice dinner and then every night we end up sitting in pool area and smoke cigars for a few hours. I normally bring out a couple traditional size sticks, but I was at my B&M yesterday and decided to pick up a Punch Presidente which is 8.5 x 52. I figured this is good for about 2.5 hours. I know there are some big boys out there, so what's the biggest cigar you've had?
    The largest cigar that I have ever seen (note) never have I even tried to tackle it was the Puros Indios Especial Chief Maduro (I think was the name) sized up at 18 inches x 66 ring....hard to find them though.
    Holy Shizer that's a big cigar. The largest 1 I ever bought was an el pesidante (don't remember dimentions but that thing was fing huge) from my local B&M and I gifted it in a stink bomb to Cooper for being the last place team for college footbal bowl games. Hey wait a min. Cooper never did give us a review on those sticks. Oh Coooooper you gots some splainin to do.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    Stryker808:
    Regarding huge ring size a friend gave me the sopranos set which included two champagne bottle shaped cigars from CAO that were 86 ring gage. Actually they smoked pretty good too, even burn all the way to the bone. image
    Holy Gypsy-**** Batman, those are awesome!! Those look like they were fun just to smoke!!
    My B&M had that set forever, you actually smoked them? Holy crap!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    clearlysuspect:
    Sandman1am:
    KCW:
    clearlysuspect:
    My largest so far is the Reposado '96. They only come in Solomon 7.1x58. When I first started smoking it I didn't think I would finish. Surprisingly I smoked every last bit and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Thats good to hear. I got a couple of those.
    KCW if you don't like them send them my way. Did a spilt on here with Suspect & 2 others. I really enjoy them, so much so that I have been sharing them with everyone. The one's I got are half gone. I will keep the rest for myself to smoke.
    Yeah, mine are about halfway gone too. As soon as I can get the wifey off my back about cigar spending, can we say Reposado '96 Maduro box split!!!!
    Count me in...I would even do the Habanos again.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    clearlysuspect:
    Sandman1am:
    KCW:
    clearlysuspect:
    My largest so far is the Reposado '96. They only come in Solomon 7.1x58. When I first started smoking it I didn't think I would finish. Surprisingly I smoked every last bit and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Thats good to hear. I got a couple of those.
    KCW if you don't like them send them my way. Did a spilt on here with Suspect & 2 others. I really enjoy them, so much so that I have been sharing them with everyone. The one's I got are half gone. I will keep the rest for myself to smoke.
    Yeah, mine are about halfway gone too. As soon as I can get the wifey off my back about cigar spending, can we say Reposado '96 Maduro box split!!!!
    Count me in...I would even do the Habanos again.
    i just saw the price on these things. Let me know when you guys do a split I may be interested in 10.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    jeffjackson:
    undulac:
    Holy Shizer that's a big cigar. The largest 1 I ever bought was an el pesidante (don't remember dimentions but that thing was fing huge) from my local B&M and I gifted it in a stink bomb to Cooper for being the last place team for college footbal bowl games. Hey wait a min. Cooper never did give us a review on those sticks. Oh Coooooper you gots some splainin to do.
    I bet Tim's Beard can smoke this beast in an hour...

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Speaking of big cigars...have any of you guys seen the Perdomo Galaxia? It weighs in at ten inches long and, get this, has a 100 ring gauge. I had bought one as a novelty thing at one point, but somehow I ended up breaking it and so it ended up in the trash...huge cigar though.
  • I've never had any freakishly big cigars. The largest gauge was probably a Nub (66, i guess), and the longest was probably about 7 1/2", but I typically don't go past a Toro sized cigar.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    waiting on some cao sopranos 6.5x60
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I've had a couple Gurkha Shaggy salomons... Big a$$ stick for sure, lasted 2.5-3 hours.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨