Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Acid cigars

so I bought that Acid. sampler, I tried one, it was gross.. I guess in not that big of a fan of flavored cigars.. I tried the blondie, I have not tried the others yet, but i pose I can save them for my friends to hand out. haha

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I've actually heard that quite a bit about the blondie. U should try the Kuba Kuba, it wasn't bad.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    JD, you have a PM
  • Options
    what is a pm?
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    sweetjd:
    what is a pm?
    Private message. If you are signed in, there should be an inbox link in the upper right corner of the page.
  • Options
    thanks, I didn't even know we had an inbox
  • Options
    responded
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I lit an Acid "liquid" one time. The liquid is aptly named because there will soon be liquid barf running out your mouth after sparking that garbage. I will never try another Acid cigar because of it.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I lit an Acid "liquid" one time. The liquid is aptly named because there will soon be liquid barf running out your mouth after sparking that garbage. I will never try another Acid cigar because of it.
    Wow....lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Krieg:
    fla-gypsy:
    Wow....lol
    Tell us how you REALLY feel! lol, that sounds horrible.
  • Options
    taddowtaddow Posts: 51
    Of the Acid flavored line I find the Cold Fusion Tea to be the best of the bunch.
  • Options
    For some reason I have this inner drive to try all of the acid gars because they all seem so different and might be really good. The problem is that when I am in the mood for a cigar there are about 30 other ones I want to try before I reach for an acid.
  • Options
    I have never tried them either, but I picked them up in the Weekend Blitz to try them out.  If nothing else maybe my wife will like them.  I do have one (probably stupid) question: What end do I light the Nasty from, the huge fat end or the tiny end?  Judging from the band Im guessing you light the skinny end?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I've bought 3, smoked and hated 2 of them; the third is in a glass tube where it will stay until I have some kinda cadaver smell to cover up....I'm just sayin'....
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a Kuba Kuba last week and absolutely despised the flavor. Tasted like some sort of soap! Horrible. Only DE flavored cigar I've enjoyed so far is the Tabak Especial and the Isla del Sol wasn't half bad.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    I had a Kuba Kuba last week and absolutely despised the flavor. Tasted like some sort of soap! Horrible. Only DE flavored cigar I've enjoyed so far is the Tabak Especial and the Isla del Sol wasn't half bad.
    I agree. The Tabak was good and I've picked up a few more. But the Acid had a clove taste to it and I couldn't finish it.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    leemarshall337:
    I have never tried them either, but I picked them up in the Weekend Blitz to try them out.  If nothing else maybe my wife will like them.  I do have one (probably stupid) question: What end do I light the Nasty from, the huge fat end or the tiny end?  Judging from the band Im guessing you light the skinny end?
    Actually you'll light the big end and smoke from the skinny end, that way the the tobacco to wrapper ratio will gradually increase, you can read about it here --> Blending 101.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    clearlysuspect:
    I agree. The Tabak was good and I've picked up a few more. But the Acid had a clove taste to it and I couldn't finish it.
    Maybe that was the flavor, clove! I couldn't quite put my finger on it but it was rather zesty. Not a trait I like in a cigar.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31:
    leemarshall337:
    Actually you'll light the big end and smoke from the skinny end, that way the the tobacco to wrapper ratio will gradually increase, you can read about it here --> Blending 101.
    Thanks for the help. I smoked the Nasty, Blondie, and Kuba Kuba(?). I'll just say I'm not a fan. It made me think of being in a headshop.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I had a Kuba Kuba Maduro the other night. It was alright. I liked th Acid line when I first got into cigars, but now I'm not a huge fan. I dont hate them, my wife likes them so that works out.
  • Options
    yeah i traded them off....