Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Carlos Torano Dominico

Has anyone ever had a Torano Dominico? I'm contemplating buying a bundle....

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Don't!!!! One of the worst cigars I've ever had!
    Tunneling, Banana like peeling, and they simply won't burn, are some of this cigars strong suites.
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    stephen_hannibal:
    Don't!!!! One of the worst cigars I've ever had!
    Tunneling, Banana like peeling, and they simply won't burn, are some of this cigars strong suites.

***... Looks like I won't be ordering those.....
    Thanks for the heads up! You just saved me $40.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have heard otherwise but I have not tried one yet. I think I have one aroudn here somewhere from Beta.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Haven't tried on. I've enjoyed the Casa Torano Maduro very much, and the 1916.. and the exodus silver. Hmm, still have to smoke one of the Torano Signatures I got in a trade a while back. Anyway, they make good cigars - definitely try a couple before you get a box.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Maybe there are some consitency issues then, because every Dominico I've had has been spot on, I would say they are one of the best values out there. I have only smoked ones from the bundle I bought a month or so ago though, so I don't know if they are consitent from one bundle to the next.
  • Options
    Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    I just smoked my first one of these last night and had a great time, as did my friends. They are an excellent cigar for the price in my opinion. It burned perfectly and smoked well. I really enjoyed them. I paid less than $2 a peice for them as well.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had no issues with burn but to me it had little or no flavor. I am not usually a mild smoker and this is one the reasons why. It is not as good as the other Torano's I have smoked