Home Non Cigar Related
Options

COD Modern Warfare 2- PS3

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Well since everyone is getting up on the XBOX network, figured I see if anyone here plays MW2 on PS3. I also just got this game not too long ago and it's amazing. My name on there, as you could have guessed, is "clearlysuspect."

Comments

• Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    bigbgballz is my name, ill look you up as well
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    I play on PC...I can't get into the controllers for PS3 or XBox. It is easier for me on PC. Love the game though.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    PS... eh? lol.. Do you find annoying little b-i-t-c-h-e-s on ps network? It's so freakin bad on Xbox I just leave the mic on the couch. I can't stand those little tweens!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife always says who are those girls you are playing with. I just tell her their balls haven't dropped yet.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    My wife always says who are those girls you are playing with. I just tell her their balls haven't dropped yet.
    HA, I've said the same thing! Very funny...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    PS... eh? lol.. Do you find annoying little b-i-t-c-h-e-s on ps network? It's so freakin bad on Xbox I just leave the mic on the couch. I can't stand those little tweens!
    They are everywhere!lol i just mute their ****!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Mine is spacemonkey0311

finally got comcast to come out and install internet so I'm playing online finally!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jut played the demo on PS3 and would LOVE to get a copy... let me know if you know anyone who is willing to trade a copy... I have a post up in the TRADES forum too...
  • Options
    My pS3 broke :( it wouldnt read dvds no more, i read it could be the lense It froze on score screen at end of fight and when i restated it it was gone. It has been happing to a lot of people on ps3 forum, exactly like mine. So now i got to spend 60 bucks on the part and DIY fix!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    robbyras:
    jut played the demo on PS3 and would LOVE to get a copy... let me know if you know anyone who is willing to trade a copy... I have a post up in the TRADES forum too...
    Craigslist my friend!